Miscellaneous > Scopes/Optics/Mounts/Peep Sights/etc

got to digging around today and found

(1/3) > >>

hoopharted:
got to digging around today in the gunroom and found a Red Star 4x20 scope in a box with a star 20 mag, did not remember anything about either , i knew i already had one of the mags , wasnt aware of the second or the scope

anyone know anything in regards to the scope , not looking to part with it ,was just wondering about collectability and value , thanks

echo1:
If the scope is in the box or has an eye shade, they can have some collector value. But they're usually crappy optics wise. PAX

hoopharted:
got a reply from a mod on another forum said they are hard to find these days , im sure it and the 20 rd Star mag were on a SKS when i bought it , i took them off returned to stock , but sold when i did the purge because it wasnt matching

Justin Hell:
I have five of them and like them...especially the one with the PU reticle.  I am actually kind of on the lookout for another.

hoopharted:

--- Quote from: Justin Hell on January 25, 2021, 02:01:26 AM ---I have five of them and like them...especially the one with the PU reticle.  I am actually kind of on the lookout for another.

--- End quote ---
like i said ,not looking to sell ,was just asking about it ,also as i said im pretty sure i took it and the 20 rd star mag off a rifle i purchased and chucked in a box never giving either another thought

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version