Author Topic: Got Struck By Lightning Again...NOW X2  (Read 263 times)

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Got Struck By Lightning Again...NOW X2
« on: March 29, 2024, 12:45:36 PM »
Hello Fellow Plinkers,

I was checking out my WTS ad on Calguns and ran across this little contraption, RIA M1600 ARish .22lr clone from the '80s. I think I saw one once decades ago briefly. According to the web and a video, besides being weird and funky, they're accurate and very quiet. This unit came with two 10 round mags and 15s were available. I'm a sucker for a deal and the seller drove 65 miles one way for a hunnerd bucks  ::) Link to picts of the Pinoy AR. When it makes Kali bail, I'll take my own. PAX

https://www.firearmstalk.com/threads/on-a-roll-funky-but-accurate.152304/#post-2475998

Just came back from the FFL transfer and inspection. I'm happy it found a new home with me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 11:41:10 PM by echo1 »
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Online Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Re: Got Struck By Lightning Again
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 07:22:18 PM »

Looks great , let us know how it shoots 👍🏼
I just picked up a Browning and hope to get some range time in soon  thumb1

Papahound

Offline echo1

• Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: Got Struck By Lightning Again
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 07:36:02 PM »
That's a great looking pistol, PAX
  You need a crew  

But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline echo1

• Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: Got Struck By Lightning Again...NOW X2
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2024, 11:55:21 PM »
Just made a trade deal on a Squires-Bingham, the original manufacturer. My Glenfield M75 (I have 2) for his SB M16, other fella pays shipping for both guns  :) . I gotta stay out of forum marketplaces  ::)  PAX
The second rifle from the top is what swapped.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 05:04:44 AM by echo1 »
  You need a crew  

Online Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 10:30:42 AM »
Just made a trade deal on a Squires-Bingham, the original manufacturer. My Glenfield M75 (I have 2) for his SB M16, other fella pays shipping for both guns  :) . I gotta stay out of forum marketplaces  ::) PAX

There is no cure 🫡

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 01:20:17 PM »
Dang PAX, you have it BAD!

You'd best talk to GM at the next addicts anonymous session and see if he can give you some pointers for living alongside the addiction. 

Offline echo1

• Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 05:06:22 AM »
Dang PAX, you have it BAD!

You'd best talk to GM at the next addicts anonymous session and see if he can give you some pointers for living alongside the addiction.

I need a sponsor  ::) , PAX
  You need a crew