Commercial Weapons > Hand Guns & Sub Guns

CZ 52 cheap addition

(1/1)

Papahound:

Picked up a CZ 52 a while back and decided to post it .

Not a safe queen by any means but definitely a fun shooter  thumb1

The roller design on the slide is smooth and functions great and easy to clean .
It’s my understanding that the decocker can be an issue but I’ve never used that feature on a range toy .. I load it .. shoot it .. clean it and put it away !

At my old age , after 7 surgeries , chemo and radiation I can’t really afford picking up higher end weapons but I still like to get out and have a little fun !

Phosphorus32:
Glad to see the old (cold) war horse pistol get out there thumb1 Good that you’re still kicking too. That’s quite a battery of challenges you’ve had.

I love CZs. Matter of fact, I had my CZ75B out today. It’s my all time favorite shooter.

Papahound:
I’ve always had good luck with CZ , I’ve owned quite a few of their rimfire rifles over the years , nice furniture and always a pleasure to shoot  thumb1

Bob_The_Student:
Papahound, it appears your rifle is shooting low right (5 oclock) you might want to zero that in better.  rofl rofl

Phosphorus32:

--- Quote from: Bob_The_Student on March 28, 2023, 06:30:43 AM ---Papahound, it appears your rifle is shooting low right (5 oclock) you might want to zero that in better.  rofl rofl

--- End quote ---

rofl  chuckles1

Nice shooting PH!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version