Author Topic: Boomers old carbine  (Read 4477 times)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Boomers old carbine
« on: November 12, 2014, 10:23:35 PM »
Some of you may have seen our ole friend Boomers russian letter gun up for sale by one of SKS-FILES administrators.  I'm happy to say it sold to a friend and SKS-FILES club member, and will remain in a SKS-FILES club members collection.  I know the new owner will take great care for the rifle as I have talked to him over the phone several times over the past few days and he is honored and very exited to have completed his lettergun collection.   thumb1

Here is the auction from sks-files member to member... great rifle as several members took part in the bidding.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=451654740
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:47:17 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Boomers old carbine
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 10:43:41 PM »
And a big shout-out to Blicero for carrying on the russian sks sales report.  You da man!    clap1

Defunct & Debunked: The exDDR and Russian sales September 2014 in Russian SKS - Page 1 of 1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:51:19 PM »
That gun is damn near irreplaceable. If a guy like Tex went this long without having a nonrefurb Letter I, that's a hint to how stupidly hard to find they are. And if you find one, it will surely not be as nice as the one he bought.

I'm ecstatic he's the one who bought it. He called me up to sort out some details and ended up shooting the bull for 2 hours. I'm not sure there's anyone around who knows more about commie rifles and SKS in general, than Bob. I told him I hope he's unhappy with it so I can buy it back from him  chuckles1

Congrats on your new rifle Mr. Hanes!
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 10:54:06 PM »
I'm sure Boomers happy that Blicero sold it...  rofl chuckles1

Understatement of the year '06! 

Blicero isn't into Russian SKSs anymore...he thinks they are plain jane vanilla guns.  Now Carcanos in all their spaghetti glory, that's where the action's at!  thumb1

Offline CARBINE

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Ижевск карабины король
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 11:31:53 PM »
That was one heck of a nice one, very tempting. Shame on you Blicero for getting out of the Russians... cry1
“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 11:09:21 AM »
That carbine is incredible!  drool1