Author Topic: old soviet arms guns posters  (Read 5289 times)

Offline mozzer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
  • vintage posters dealer from russia
old soviet arms guns posters
« on: January 27, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »
Dear Friends!

My name is Anna. I`m a vintage Soviet posters dealer from Russia. I want to offer you some rare Soviet arms posters and some Soviet arms poster sets which I want to be sold. They are all original ones, the condition of the majority of them is between very good and excellent, some of them are new condition although they were published more than 40 years ago. Please feel free to ask any question!

Just for example - posters and a set of posters I`d like to sell (I`ve attached the pictures - please take a look) :

1) DP and DPM (Degtyarev) machine guns posters set.

printed in 1951 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is very good!

my price for all four posters set is 145 USD + shipping. It`s a very good price and true rarity item - believe me. I can provide about ten-eleven sets, If you`ll buy more than 4 sets of posters - I`ll reduce the price to 130 per set and will make free shipping! Payment is through PayPal!

2) SKS (Simonov Rifle) - Four Posters Set.

printed in 1973 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is new (posters are new in original pack)

my price for all four posters set is 124 USD + shipping. I can provide about nine-ten sets, If you`ll buy more than 4 sets of posters - I`ll reduce the price to 110 per set and will make free shipping! Payment is through PayPal!

3) The Arrangement of Ak and AKM

printed in 1980 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is new!

my price for this poster is only 39 USD + shipping. I can provide 15-20 pieces of them, If you`ll buy more than 10 posters - I`ll reduce the price to 30 per each and will make free shipping! Payment is through Paypal!

4) Interoperability of parts and mechanism`s of AK and AKM

printed in 1980 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is new!

my price for this poster is only 32 USD + shipping. I can provide 15-20 pieces of them, If you`ll buy more than 10 posters - I`ll reduce the price to 25 per each and will make free shipping! Payment is through Paypal!

5) 9mm Makarov - PM - gun.

printed in 1958 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is very good!

my price for this poster is only 49 USD + shipping. I can provide 5-10 pieces of them, If you`ll buy more than 5 posters - I`ll reduce the price to 40 per each and will make free shipping! Payment is through PayPal!

6) 9mm Makarov - PM - gun.

printed in 1985 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is excellent!

my price for this poster is only 32 USD + shipping. I can provide 10 - 15 pieces of them If you`ll buy more than 10 posters - I`ll reduce the price to 25 per each and will make free shipping! Payment is through Paypal!

7) RPG - 7d

printed in 1980 - USSR - Moscow. The condition is excellent!

my price for this poster is only 54 USD + shipping. I can provide 10 - 15 pieces of them If you`ll buy more than 10 posters - I`ll reduce the price to 45 per each and will make free shipping! Payment is through PayPal!

and so on...

as I wrote above - I have more posters to offer - just let me know if you`re interested!

many thanks

anna

:)

Offline carls sks

• Sharp-Shooter
Re: old soviet arms guns posters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 03:59:56 PM »
hi Anna and welcome. good to have you here. cool posters, maybe try eBay too. do you have a store there?
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!

Offline mozzer

• Newber
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 04:05:18 PM »
Thank you!

Yes - sure - we`re selling some of them there! But these prices are better and first two sets are not listed anywhere (dp - dpm and sks) and finally they are in limited quantity - only 8 - 10 of each sets left!

Thanks
a

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:11:23 PM »
Hi Anna,

Welcome to the boards, I'm glad you were able to post here! 

Are all of the posters you list the same size?  What's the history on these posters?  Were they produced for infantry training purposes specifically within the military or perhaps were they meant for armorers to help with weapons upkeep maybe?  Do new or old never issued posters still pop up in Russia from time to time?

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 10:42:12 PM »
How can we trust the items will be sent?  Do you have a link to your ebay feedback or similar?  This is alot of money for paper, and we have no idea if your intentions are to take our money and not send the items. 

Finally, what if I don't want a whole set but say just 1 out of a set.....  Will you sell individually?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 10:46:47 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline mozzer

• Newber
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 10:37:10 AM »
Hi there!

You have my word:) My ebay name - russian-bazaar. You could take a look at my feedbacks - they are all positive ! Also, you`ll pay through paypal and you`re absolutely protected. I guarantee I`ll sned the items in time and everything will be perfect! Delivery time to US - about 3 weeks (18-21 days since the payment date)

Many thanks
a

Offline mozzer

• Newber
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 10:53:14 AM »
Hi RM!

Thank you!

Yes - the size of LISTED posters is the same: 60x90 cm`s (this is standard soviet firearms posters). Sometimes there`re bigger posters consist of several sheets but there`re no such posters among the posters above!

These posters were made for soviet army. They weren`t presented on a market - you`re not able to buy it or sell! You could also met them in a Millitary academies or war colleges

There`s no such industry nowadays - I mean they don`t produce posters now. So these are "endangered species" especially posters listed above - they are quite rare and in very good - excellent  condition!

Thanks
a

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 11:23:50 AM »
What about individual pieces of the sets ...  what if I only want 1 poster from a set? 

How much is shipping to the US and do you combine?

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline mozzer

• Newber
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 11:35:24 AM »
you know - all is discussable! please write me a private message

thanks
a

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 12:52:07 PM »
Welcome Anna! Thanks for providing your ebay account info.

To our general membership, here is an alternative poster sales site. I assume they are reproductions, but perhaps not.

https://russianlegacy.com/gun-posters-c-39_82.html

A discussion of merchandise offers and alternatives here, does not constitute my personal endorsement, or endorsement as an admin, I'm merely providing additional information. I encourage everyone to practice due diligence and make your own decision.

Offline mozzer

• Newber
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 01:06:58 PM »
Thank you!

Yes - these are reprints, not original posters.

A

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 06:17:52 PM »
Thanks Anna!  thumb1

• I can report to The Files that I placed an order containing a representative sampling of the posters
    This included a third type of AK poster with both fixed and folding stock variants and different types of 7.62x39 cartridges
    I was invoiced clearly via PayPal
    I will report back to everyone after I receive the posters in 2-3 weeks

Online Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 06:52:17 PM »
Здравствуйте, Анна, я хочу купить снимок SkS, который снимает в небе. Я больше не вижу его на сайте. Добро пожаловать в файлы SkS. Я член Одноклассников также :) OK.RU Если вы можете верить

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 06:59:23 PM by Direct Connection »

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 04:49:47 PM »
Short synopsis: Easy payment, prompt shipping, indisputably authentic, fantastic pieces of history! I highly recommend buying these from Anna! GET SOME!  thumb1

Long Story:

Okay, I admit I was a bit cautious at first, but after a number of email exchanges with my questions and receiving prompt answers from Anna, I was convinced  think1  thumb1 I bought a large batch of a wide variety of posters for the SKS, AK and PM.

Payment was easy via PayPal (not F&F, so PP will stand behind the transaction). The posters were shipped immediately and arrived early this week.

They far exceeded my expectations! There is no doubt they are all original. The four poster SKS set that I received, even had it's original wrapping paper enclosing the four posters with a glued paper seal (first picture below).  8)

The posters have a bit of yellowing, a few crumpled edges, a fold here or there. The SKS poster set printed in 1973, looks as you would expect a 46 year old print to look and feel. No musty smells or any signs of damage beyond the natural wear of aging and storage that I mentioned.  geezer1

Paper weight service kindly provided by my 1958 Tula and refurbished 1953 Izhevsk (in the bland replacement stock).

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2019, 08:14:59 PM »
P32, can I ask what the damage was on all those?

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2019, 08:38:43 PM »
P32, can I ask what the damage was on all those?

The 2 posters I have posted my own pictures of are from the set of four described as item 2) in Anna’s original post. Send her a PM, she is very helpful and responds quickly, keeping in mind that Moscow is 11 hours ahead of Pacific Time.

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 11:03:21 PM »
OK, thanks. And let me know when you're going to sell me that '53.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 11:08:19 AM »

Oh heck, it’s a refurb with one of those boring brown stocks, you wouldn’t want it  :))

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 05:31:48 PM »

Oh heck, it’s a refurb with one of those boring brown stocks, you wouldn’t want it  :))

*slowly raises hand*

But I would......
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2019, 08:16:42 PM »

Oh how wrong you is.