Author Topic: Mauser Newb  (Read 14653 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: Mauser Newb
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 06:16:58 PM »
No. I didn't buy it. Yet... I promised myself no more toys until at least spring after splurging on a Yugo from Gander when they had their sale. After that, I said no more. Then this one walked into my life and wiggled the rear of its stock at me. I was smitten. Its marked exactly like GM's mauser. I am still having unpure thoughts about it.

I now understand drug addiction and hoarders.

Just ask armedhippie... He's an addict for sure, wave a Tokarev under his nose, he goes nuts.. thumb1  rofl
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 06:32:35 PM »
No. I didn't buy it. Yet... I promised myself no more toys until at least spring after splurging on a Yugo from Gander when they had their sale. After that, I said no more. Then this one walked into my life and wiggled the rear of its stock at me. I was smitten. Its marked exactly like GM's mauser. I am still having unpure thoughts about it.

I now understand drug addiction and hoarders.

Just ask armedhippie... He's an addict for sure, wave a Tokarev under his nose, he goes nuts.. thumb1  rofl

*sniff* *sniff* Do I smell Cosmoline?  :P  dance2

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »
Cosmoline :o  That stuff is like doe in heat to him..his top lip curls up, neck swells, starts.. :-X..well if you ever seen a buck in rut  :o :o

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 11:54:48 PM »
TOK!  Where's a Tokarev! drool2 Wait.....gotta get my hammer...just found where my lil 1's been hiding there piggy banks..... rofl  Yeah I'm an addict for sure, Just recently dipped into the personal/not for trade ammo stash, just to get another TU-90. ( I mean it was just .223.....who really shoots that stuff....just collects dust at my place anyway. Heck they even threw in another box of that sweet romanian 7.62x25 that I main line....win-win if ya ask me  :)) Ya don't even wanna know what I traded for a 1941 Tikka M91 with a Finnish 1 piece stock a few weeks ago....but hey I was happy  silly1)

Now cosmoline..........Ya'know that big girl....with the limp.....and that funny looking rash, that always gets left, sitting alone at last call, at the local hole 'n the wall, dive bar??? Dab a lil cosmo on her neck.....and ya'll wont see me for weeks.... chuckles1 chuckles1
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline Shotz90s

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 01:29:53 AM »
I actually like the smell of cosmoline myself. It reminds me of new rifles at Christmas. Sadly the car dropped another fun one, frozen caliper on the rear. There goes my dreams. I'll have to just go sniff my Yugo and shoot at something for some therapy.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 01:52:52 AM »
Bah.. there are 3 more calipers... thumb1 besides it's on the rear, knock the pads out and pinch the line off..  :o    rofl2 rofl2  drive down, buy the Yugo and shoot the car thumb1   Lord knows I wish I could shoot mine.. some lady called from the dealership in some kinda panic, said I got some airbag recall, I told her.. hell lady, your recalling it, what the hell took you so long :P After 3 calipers, fuel pump, water pump, both balljoints and 2 wheel bearings, a mild fire, retarded starting issue, ripping the exhaust off and a check engine light that appears randomly with no codes, it's time for it to die :) A tune up is replacing the brake pads and lubing the caliper slides, it's had more sets of brakes than spark plugs, and shes worried about the fricken airbag ::)

But hey, it's only got 237,000 on it rofl rofl2

Now cosmoline..........Ya'know that big girl....with the limp.....and that funny looking rash, that always gets left, sitting alone at last call, at the local hole 'n the wall, dive bar??? Dab a lil cosmo on her neck.....and ya'll wont see me for weeks.... chuckles1 chuckles1

Whoa!! :o epic flashback..........of younger days........I kinda puked a little  rofl2

Offline Shotz90s

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 08:54:21 AM »
Bah.. there are 3 more calipers... thumb1 besides it's on the rear, knock the pads out and pinch the line off..  :o    rofl2 rofl2  drive down, buy the Yugo and shoot the car thumb1   Lord knows I wish I could shoot mine.. some lady called from the dealership in some kinda panic, said I got some airbag recall, I told her.. hell lady, your recalling it, what the hell took you so long :P After 3 calipers, fuel pump, water pump, both balljoints and 2 wheel bearings, a mild fire, retarded starting issue, ripping the exhaust off and a check engine light that appears randomly with no codes, it's time for it to die :) A tune up is replacing the brake pads and lubing the caliper slides, it's had more sets of brakes than spark plugs, and shes worried about the fricken airbag ::)

But hey, it's only got 237,000 on it rofl rofl2

Whoa!! :o epic flashback..........of younger days........I kinda puked a little  rofl2

Believe me, it crossed my mind at 11pm last night. The car only has 310,000 on it so I'm hoping to get a few more years out of it. She's still a youngster. After that, it WILL be shot by the Yugo. Plus the 2 chinese friends.

Your youth too? At 10 is a 2 and at 2 is a 10 so to speak?