Author Topic: s/n 2,300,000 block chicom  (Read 4150 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Re: s/n 2,300,000 block chicom
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2021, 02:55:21 PM »
Hey Hoo -
As a dual citizen type of guy, does that mean you also have access to the cool goodies that we can't get here?

i think what is illegal in the US is still illegal in the US and vice versa , i still have to abide by the laws that apply to the country i reside in , what having duel citizenship does is if i wanted to pick up and move to Canada i could do so seamlessly ,no immigration hassles , visa's , like i said i have a SSN for Canada and US
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2021, 02:58:13 PM »
well FedEx representative called back , my worst fears were confirmed , the dirtbags have been lying to me , they lost track of my rifle after it left salt lake , they have no idea where it is and said i need to start reimbursement from the seller , who must not be open today

i do not want the money , i want my rifle
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Online Cz315

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Marksman
  • The only way to avoid gun N is to avoid gun N-1
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2021, 05:55:30 PM »
Very sorry to hear. Bummer. I hope it will be found. It took 12 days for a small package sent with Fedex overnight service to get from NY to NJ. But it made it today. So fingers crossed.

Fedex has been pretty good in general but not flawless. Once they 'lost' a stroller sent to us ground from AZ, but the seller sent another one without too much hassle and they dealt with Fedex themselves. I'm still puzzled how some dirtbag stole it. It was a huge box, not something you can put in your pocket...

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2021, 06:15:26 PM »
i dont know why the store i purchased it from was not open today , i think i will try and ride it out for a few more in hopes it turns up

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2021, 06:20:36 PM »
Inform Fedex you are reporting it as stolen from within the Fedex infrastruture to both the Salt Lake City Police and the FBI as well as ATF. They don't like it too much when the law interfers with their routine, LOL. The union gets involved and it's hard to prosecute within the company, but get the law involved then it's out of the company and union's hands.
That's partly how we got action from UPS on the story I related a few posts back. We did report it as stolen to get the law involved. Only took 3-5 days after that to have it all solved
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2021, 07:33:57 AM »
thats what some one else suggested on the AKForum (im micmacman there as well as a couple others , and sum_1_kut_cheez on ebay , HooPharted on GB and some other forums)

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2021, 10:47:17 AM »
I see we have another flatulence fan aboard..... thumb1
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2021, 02:13:53 PM »
anything for a laugh

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2021, 02:14:24 PM »
as of this morning it was showing all red indicating still lost , just got home and it is showing out for delivery , this is me holding my breath

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2021, 02:18:08 PM »
as of this morning it was showing all red indicating still lost , just got home and it is showing out for delivery , this is me holding my breath

Good to hear.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2021, 07:32:52 PM »
lol , didnt get delivered , thinking they just type what ever they want into the system

Offline Larry D.

• Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2021, 10:36:12 PM »
anything for a laugh

You know it, brother!
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.

Offline Larry D.

• Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2021, 10:36:58 PM »
lol , didnt get delivered , thinking they just type what ever they want into the system

Well, that just plain blows.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2021, 06:59:34 AM »
Well , it finally showed up at my guys shop Wednsday,  been sitting on delay again , kid bought a shotgun while I was there filling out the form , he finished before me , went right through , I was 5 minutes behind him and I'm starting day 3 of the delay , my ak receiver was delivered yesterday evening

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2021, 07:14:22 AM »
Glad to hear that it DID show up! Better late than never on a gun you wanted, eh?

Seriously, good to hear it came out okay!

firstchoice

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »
Well, that's a relief.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2021, 10:14:51 AM »
Yes it is , I'm thinking it was sitting somewhere ,and they didnt realize it until I asked where it was