Author Topic: SKS M face lift  (Read 3121 times)

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: SKS M face lift
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2021, 07:25:38 PM »
My KSI came with a nowhere rail that was screwed on. Initially I put a T89 mount  and 4X Leapers on it. Then I picked up a Cowboy Companion and used the mount and scope on the CC. I just put All screws in the 2 holes and left it be. Rook it out of the matching numbered wood (to save from mishaps) and put it in a K-Sport branded Butler Creek for a quasi Parka Para clone. PAX

You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2021, 03:20:38 AM »
My KSI came with a nowhere rail that was screwed on. Initially I put a T89 mount  and 4X Leapers on it. Then I picked up a Cowboy Companion and used the mount and scope on the CC. I just put All screws in the 2 holes and left it be. Took it out of the matching numbered wood (to save from mishaps) and put it in a K-Sport branded Butler Creek for a quasi Parka Para clone. PAX

Did you mill the "Rail to Nowhere" down to fit the T89 scope mount? Just curious as to how you got it to fit on there?

Is that one of the RamLine handguards?

firstchoice

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
My KSI came with a nowhere rail that was screwed on. Initially I put a T89 mount  and 4X Leapers on it. Then I picked up a Cowboy Companion and used the mount and scope on the CC. I just put All screws in the 2 holes and left it be. Took it out of the matching numbered wood (to save from mishaps) and put it in a K-Sport branded Butler Creek for a quasi Parka Para clone. PAX

Did you mill the "Rail to Nowhere" down to fit the T89 scope mount? Just curious as to how you got it to fit on there?

Is that one of the RamLine handguards?

firstchoice

Yes and yes. My rail was screwed on so it was easy to size for the T89 (thanks TB). I've had that action in every kind of poly furniture and settled on the BC. I added the Ramline HG just to personalize it a touch more. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798