SKS Carbines > Altered SKS Rifles

Another offering..

(1/6) > >>

ozark1:
I have been offer another SKS. This one is 10 million range...20"..no bayonet lug..and comes with 3 AK 47 mags. It's in a Tapco stock..wth an M2 bipod..so I don't have info on original wood. From the political horizon..it might be more valuable than ??????...thanks..jv..

Greatguns:
If the bayonet lug being cut off and taking AK mags is "factory" then you may have a Type-63 Chinese Commercial import on your hands. Here is a link with pics.

http://chinesesks.weebly.com/63.html

ozark1:
This one doesn't have the bobbed bayonet lug..Nothing on the barrel except sight ..there is a small groove on the bottom of the barrel..about roll pin size. I think this one is a converted stocker...but..it's nice..with the Tapco...and a bipod....and..if the price gets right ???

firstchoice:
Does the Seller say that the SKS actually uses the AK mags? Or do the mags just get thrown in with the deal? If it's an AK-mag conversion, like the SKS-M, the SKS-30, etc., then definitely find out more about it. Any way to get pictures? That's always a better way to get advice and opinions here. Just easier that way.

firstchoice

ozark1:
I've had it in my hands. It takes the AK mags. 3 30 round mags come with it...Nothing on receiver other than SN and the 26 in a triangle. I think it's a plain 1966 made SKS that someone has converted to AK mags. If I buy it..(we're $50 apart)...I think I'll leave it the way it is..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version