Author Topic: Russian BAR ???  (Read 3845 times)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: Russian BAR ???
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2020, 04:40:19 AM »
I saw one of the Degtyaryov DP28's, and the single-shot Anti-Tank rifle that was used repeatedly. But I know that's not what you're referring to.

firstchoice

I have been wanting a semi dp-28..... I actually bought a bunch of the mags when they went on sale last year at one of the online retailers......

Ha! I've done that several times, too, MxwllBkr! I've bought mags and other parts for guns I haven't bought yet. Just gives me incentive to carry through on the purchase...lol.  As though that's needed!  chuckles1

firstchoice

Offline astronut

• This user has decided to end his association with SKSFiles
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Marksman
Re: Russian BAR ???
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 07:33:23 AM »
I saw one of the Degtyaryov DP28's, and the single-shot Anti-Tank rifle that was used repeatedly. But I know that's not what you're referring to.

firstchoice

I have been wanting a semi dp-28..... I actually bought a bunch of the mags when they went on sale last year at one of the online retailers......

Ha! I've done that several times, too, MxwllBkr! I've bought mags and other parts for guns I haven't bought yet. Just gives me incentive to carry through on the purchase...lol.  As though that's needed!  chuckles1

firstchoice

I have done that as well.  I bought a case of Russian surplus 7.62x54r ammo before I even bought my first Mosin rifle.