Author Topic: RTI claims they are almost out of T56's  (Read 11757 times)

Offline CARBINE

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Ижевск карабины король
Re: RTI claims they are almost out of T56's
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 04:19:42 PM »
Well, the mailman dropped off my RTI sks today, better than I expected it is all matching 1957 6digit /26\ rifle  except the stock which is not numbered, full of trench art.. it does have surface rust but no pitting...I will get her cleaned up and snap some shots off it.
“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 04:39:42 PM »
Nice...  lets see that puppy.    :)

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Marshall-law

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 02:49:34 PM »
I rolled the dice again and ordered a C-grade from RTI. I'm hoping for some trench art on mine. I Would like to see some photos of these carbines with all the different trench art. Maybe start a thread on it.

Offline Marshall-law

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2014, 10:45:18 PM »
Classic now shows to be out of B-grades. I'm glad I didn't wait to order till after Christmas. My RTI C-grade should be here tomorrow.  :)

Offline spicusor

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Newber
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 10:56:47 PM »
Classic now shows to be out of B-grades. I'm glad I didn't wait to order till after Christmas. My RTI C-grade should be here tomorrow.  :)

Classic had 80 B-grades yesterday. Unless one of the mods just took out a mortgage another vendor snatched these up.

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 11:26:41 PM »
Classic had 80 B-grades yesterday. Unless one of the mods just took out a mortgage another vendor snatched these up.

Definitely sounds plausible.  They may just be shutting things down for a break over Christmas and want to make sure they don't oversell too.  I've been getting emails from various places (got one from SGAmmo a while ago) saying they'll be shutting down over the holidays...

Offline Marshall-law

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »
Just going by what website shows.  RM, that could be the case or they are down to C-grades and are going to advertise them after Christmas.

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 10:37:42 AM »
Yup.  Classic's page is usually better updated when compared to some of the other guys.    thumb1 

We're most certainly seeing the last of this batch, and possibly the entire importable cache.

Offline spicusor

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Newber
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 12:02:44 PM »
Dear Albania-Claus, Please send more cool stuff from your island... :)

Offline Marshall-law

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
FedEx just delivered a C-grade from RTI. 6digit receiver in the 200000's. All parts match but in the 100,000's. Replacement stock is a bottom swivel marked in the 100,000's but doesn't match and has a long crack down left side that can be fixed. Bluing looks good very little rust. Also stock is not beat up very bad. Very nice for a C I think. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2014, 08:23:37 PM »
I rolled the dice again and ordered a C-grade from RTI. I'm hoping for some trench art on mine. I Would like to see some photos of these carbines with all the different trench art. Maybe start a thread on it.

Marshal-law I think a thread dedicated to trench art is a great idea? C'mon...someone get started on it please!