Author Topic: Tavor 7, Israeli Door Kicker  (Read 2154 times)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: Tavor 7, Israeli Door Kicker
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2020, 07:30:52 AM »
I like that, Phos!  I'd never been much impressed with the bullpup design. I suppose it may have been all the do-it-yourself bullpup "creations" I'd seen in the past years that turned me off towards them. But I like this one! I like IWI weapons anyway. UZI's always had my attention. This Tavor looks like it's well made and finish looks tight all around.

Does the butt stock adjust for length at all? It doesn't look like it would, but I've never held one, so I don't know.  dntknw1

Does it use a Tavor-only magazine or are they interchangeable with any other 7.62x51 magazine? How's magazine cost and availability?

Thanks for posting this up, Phos!  I've been eyeing another Model A UZI, so It'll be a while before getting "the next one" after the UZI. We'll see...

Laugh, the grand poobah of enablers and primary founder says I need a Mosin Nagant!!?!?  rofl2
I need a Mosin like I need a hole in the head!

A Henry Big Boy in .357 Magnum though... think1 lalala doh1

I want one in 45 Colt.

I want a Henry in .357 magnum, too. I bought my wife a S&W Model 656 .357 mag when we first got together. I need to get "her" a matching rifle, caliber-wise, right?  ;)  :)  thumb1  I just know that down deep, somewhere, she really wants a Henry!  chuckles1  :)   I know I do!   chuckles1

firstchoice

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2020, 08:20:38 AM »
Thanks FC!

The stock length isnít adjustable. Iím 5í11Ē and I find it comfortable. As a bullpup, it definitely has a different feel to it.

The magazines are cheap, reliable and readily available Magpuls designed to fit the AR-10 family of rifles.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2020, 08:34:30 PM »
that thing is sweet , i just scored some south african R1M1 [insert evil laugh here]
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2020, 03:38:50 AM »
that thing is sweet , i just scored some south african R1M1 [insert evil laugh here]

Thanks!

Good score, thatís a variety of 7.62 NATO that I donít have. I did find a couple of different lot numbers of M118 at an LGS last week, so I grabbed 8 boxes of each.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 06:25:17 AM »
i hear ya , ive been on a mission grabbing everything i could find , so i was elated to cross paths with 3 battle packs of the SA
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper