Author Topic: HK 91 Oberndorf Nectar  (Read 1321 times)

Offline 100Acre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
HK 91 Oberndorf Nectar
« on: November 01, 2020, 08:17:30 PM »
Not sure if this is the correct section but...This pleasant beast came by the farm today. Because sharing is caring....

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: HK 91 Oberndorf Nectar
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 08:24:30 PM »
Oh Snap, that's nice. Me likey!!!
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline astronut

• This user has decided to end his association with SKSFiles
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 08:50:12 PM »
Very nice!   thumb1

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 12:26:31 AM »
Very nice. I have a Greek unit I turned into a quasi PSG1 clone. Fixed 4X50, palm swell & bipod. It's boss. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 11:40:03 AM »
A friend of mine came home on leave after finishing AIT an Fort Knox back in 1980.
As luck would have it, I was home for a few days, too. We got together one fine morning and started talking about all the new toys Uncle Sam was letting us play with.
This led us to talking about things we might want to own. Just out of the blue, he announced that he wanted an HK, so we piled in his car and headed off in search of same.
He wound up buying a 91 with all the accessories and a hundred rounds for right at 700 bucks out the door. He absolutely loved that rifle. I believe he sold it a couple of years back for 3 or 4 times what he paid for it.

Yours is a beautiful example, OP.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline 100Acre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 08:03:15 PM »
Very nice. I have a Greek unit I turned into a quasi PSG1 clone. Fixed 4X50, palm swell & bipod. It's boss. PAX
I have an Springfield Armory EBO Greek as well

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 08:57:51 PM »
I have an Springfield Armory EBO Greek as well

It's my most favoristest!!!. I dialed it in then parked it with 20 mags and a couple K of what it liked  thumb1. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798