Retail Products & Gunsmithing Services > Murray's Gunsmithing

Outstanding Service and Great work!

(1/2) > >>

agrace:
Acquired an rifle several months ago. Took it to the range and had to move the front sight all the way to the left and still didn't have it zero'd. Finally contacted Murray and sent the entire rifle to him. After doing some investigation he found that the barrel was indeed bent significantly left and down a bit, however he fixed it up and sighted it in and it is headed back to me. I can't wait to get it back and get it to the range.  I can't say enough about Murray and his service and knowledge, it is outstanding and I highly recommend anyone needing a gunsmith to reach out to him first!

agrace:
To follow up on this and post a target, went out in the 20 degree weather today to see what I could do.  50 yards, while not the best shooting I think with more work I can tighten things up a bit.

Dannyboy53:
"Tighten things up a bit"? Wadda ya mean? That isn't bad...I certainly wouldn't want to be in your sights!

agrace:
Thanks Danny I appreciate it.  I just always want to try and get better and better. Had to make and eye appointment cause at 100 yards I couldn't hit anything with it.. all over the place.  So hopefully I can get some better specs and get things a bit closer.

agrace

Loose}{Cannon:
Looks like Murray did a fine job... nice shootin.   thumb1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version