Author Topic: Post up your blades, bayos and pig stickers  (Read 3883 times)

Offline panoz77

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
Post up your blades, bayos and pig stickers
« on: November 04, 2014, 11:23:40 PM »
So I know most of us who enjoy things that go bang also enjoy things that slice cheese.

Here are some of mine, this is by no way all inclusive, these are old pics.  I also have a wish list that includes a Becker BK9 at this time.

BEFORE

AFTER

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut

Offline jd?

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
Re: Post up your blades, bayos and pig stickers
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 08:58:10 AM »
Dang it, I just bought about a bushel of bayonets from Blicero, but the covered wagon he sent them in hasn't showed up yet. 

Lemme get some pics up of another interesting blade I've been wanting to ask about though.  Thanks for starting this thread, A-Hole.  jd
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.  Groucho Marx

Offline jd?

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
Got it! -- WW II, Kabar fighting knife  USN.  Belongs to a bud of mine, it's laying around here right now.  Anybody know more about it than I do??

It's in pretty great shape for laying on the floorboards of a car for God knows how long.  jd

I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.  Groucho Marx

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 11:14:12 PM »
Not to be a cut-up, but that's a sharp collection you have there Panoz  :))  rockon

JD I can't add much more than what you can see, it's a USN Mk2 fighting knife, WWII era

Here's my Motley Crue of blades, bayos, and uh, no babes.  This was a good inventory exercise  :))

Garand bayonets: M1 Greek (black blade), M1 PAL, & M1 UFH and a USN Mk2 on the far right

Allies: M-N spike, a pair of M5A1's for later model Garands, and a pig sticker for the No4 Mk1 Enfield

Axis: Japanese Type 30 for the Arisakas, S98/05 for Gew 98 and other WWI rifles, K98 bayonet

Swedish M/96 Bayonet for M/96 and M/38 rifles; Swiss Stgw 57 bayonet; bayonet for Swiss K31 (and Schmidt Rubins); Spanish bayonet for CETME, FR8 and FR7

Eastern Bloc: AK47 bayonets, 4 x Romanian (fat and short) and 2 x Bulgarian (narrow); Czech VZ58 bayonet (have 2 more of these somewhere)

Utilitarian knives: Leatherman on top, modern copy of Ka-bar, hunting knife, bone saw...and on the far right my most valuable knife, a fishing knife that was my Grandpa's (mom's dad who died back in 1977)