Author Topic: Screw it I'll build an AK  (Read 5094 times)

Offline Gloyid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
  • We're gonna need a bigger safe...
Re: Screw it I'll build an AK
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2020, 02:02:09 PM »
Well...I've been researching....I want an Egyptian or Hungarian...but, I dont want to goof up one when I get it. So....I've decided after watching many reviews and reading a lot of them to start with a PSA. They seem to really have stuff figured out and I think it will make a good fun gun. Then I'll pick up an Egyptian or Hungarian later and not fool with any of it. I dont just want to shoot, I need to get back into training. I can grab a PSA and mount and dot sight for the same as buying authentic. That will give me something to run and gun with, and one to start the actual collection next time...and a good one, not just a basic starter. Had a guy offer me an sa85 galil clone...it was cool lookin, but not what I was looking for. The psa will have the look/feel/quality for me to get used to while shooting.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training."
-Archilochus

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2020, 02:09:09 PM »
Just keep those feelers out and be ready to buy when the right deal pops up.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline Gloyid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
  • We're gonna need a bigger safe...
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2020, 02:11:24 PM »
Dang Egyptian was up in Atlanta...almost had it for $850 I think it was. But it was removed while viewing it...beautiful dark red furniture. Was gonna try to dicker down to $800.
"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training."
-Archilochus