Author Topic: SOS, the pistol side.  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
SOS, the pistol side.
« on: March 22, 2017, 04:37:51 PM »
I managed to trade for a stone cold sexy p38 at the show. A Polish Radom, a cash consideration, and two minor league prospects to be named later were included in the deal. I may or may not have drunk-texted some of you pics of this pistol from the hotel room.

The pistol came from David Rachwal, owner of handgunsoftheworld, a site I regularly visit but have never dealt with. We were BS'ing and negotiating for half an hour before I learned who he was. I played the fool, gave him every chance to prove he's a shyster or a liar, but he disappointed me. He is legit, an honest dude who only deals with good stuff. I love it when dealers turn out to be decent humans and in the biz for all the right reasons. Check out his site, and do business with him confidently.

Anyway, this BYF44 he had under glass caught my eye. It had to be mine. It's a b-block and only 300-something units away from the last p38 I picked up. All matching, undicked, dead sexy.

The box in the pictures was a door prize at the p38 forum meeting. Every year the p38 crew has a summit with academic presentations, show and tell, general hobnobbery. They always raffle off some neat stuff. I had landed this pistol not 3 hours before the meeting so it was fitting that I win a cool p38 accoutrement.

"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Offline carls sks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: SOS, the pistol side.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 07:09:07 PM »
nice, thanks for sharing.  thumb1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 07:52:36 PM »
Sweet  thumb1

I appreciated the teaser pic last month but it's nice to see both profiles and the details.  That is a really clean looking P.38  :o

Offline Donp236

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
  • [url=https://ibb.co/jYAvPQ][img]https://thumb.ibb.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 06:53:45 AM »
Blicero a very nice BYF 44 B block.  I was at the P.38 Collectors meeting last February too. Had a couple of S & S small police pistols and a Mauser HSc Police Eagle L at my table for viewing.  I remember the P.1 box as a prize but I didn't recognize the name of the person who got it.  Turned out to be you.  I'm happy you had a good time.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:08:10 AM by Donp236 »