General Milsurp Weapons > Milsurp Shotguns

Nam era Ithaca model 37

(1/3) > >>

Gator Monroe:
I'm always on the lookout for a Nam era Ithaca model 37 (With correct USGI markings & stampings ) and wonder if there are both "Parked" & Blued variants ???

Greasemonkey:
Whats Google say, or shall I look it up for you? thumb1

Gator Monroe:

--- Quote from: Greasemonkey on May 13, 2015, 11:45:36 AM ---Whats Google say, or shall I look it up for you? thumb1

--- End quote ---
Mod/Admins are more Wiki leaning ,glad you at least give a decent search engine a shot ...

Greasemonkey:

--- Quote from: Gator Monroe on May 13, 2015, 11:54:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Greasemonkey on May 13, 2015, 11:45:36 AM ---Whats Google say, or shall I look it up for you? thumb1

--- End quote ---
Mod/Admins are more Wiki leaning ,glad you at least give a decent search engine a shot ...

--- End quote ---

Wiki's are for wussies.... And I'm not your average run of the mill Admin :o just ask.anyone  bat1. 

And they did come in both finishes....  See, it's so easy a sasquatch can do it...follow my lead, google.com, type " Ithaca model 37 blued or parkerized" in to search bar, press enter key, and BOOM, the answer magiclly appears. thumb1

Dannyboy53:
Greasemonkey I have a question for you that I can not find an answer to ANY WHERE so far. Do you know if a Winchester Mod 12 Trench gun barrel will fit the receiver of my Winchester 1200?

Not even two gunsmiths have been able to answer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version