Author Topic: its alive!!!  (Read 2960 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Re: its alive!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2021, 06:37:13 PM »
lol thats awsome!
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 12:56:00 AM »
Is this a .32acp or the 9x18 Makarov? I think the originals were .32acp but these mags look like they could hold the Makarov cartridges. Just curious. Cool looking little guns. (enablers enabling the enablers)  chuckles1

firstchoice

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 01:08:57 AM »
It's a 32acp, the give away for the 9mm Maks and 380acp versions, they have straight mags.  thumb1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2021, 01:12:19 AM »
It's a 32acp, the give away for the 9mm Maks and 380acp versions, they have straight mags.  thumb1

Ah, thanks GM. Any problems feeding the .32acp? I thought I would have feeding issues with my CZ-83 in .32acp but it's never had a problem yet. Sweet caliber to shoot.

firstchoice

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2021, 01:53:12 AM »
I've fed it Norma, Fiocchi and S&B with no issues, had a few fail to eject with Winchester.. it seems a little less potent than the European stuff.  But... It says use CIP spec ammo,
For this reason, CzechPoint does not recommend American manufactured (SAAMI spec) ammunition as it often results in feeding issues.
so I can't fault it.

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2021, 05:30:58 AM »
I've fed it Norma, Fiocchi and S&B with no issues, had a few fail to eject with Winchester.. it seems a little less potent than the European stuff.  But... It says use CIP spec ammo,
For this reason, CzechPoint does not recommend American manufactured (SAAMI spec) ammunition as it often results in feeding issues.
so I can't fault it.

I use Fiocchi, S&B, Remington, and Aguila. I have a couple boxes of the Winchester 71gr FMJ but haven't used any of it, yet. Of course, I'm talking about using all that in my CZ-82. But thanks for the heads up on the Winchester ammo anyway.  I can't find any Norma around my neck of the woods. Is there a particular online dealer that keeps a decent supply of Norma ammo? I used to use a lot of it years ago but just don't seem to run across it anymore. I used a lot of it in my M1 Carbine and it never had a hiccup.

How much are the VZ-61's costing nowadays? When I see one, I usually do a double take and briefly think about taking the plunge. I just keep seeing something else that makes me do the dreaded tripple take and it ends up going home with me. Last one was a pre-'82 RPB MAC10 Open Bolt 9mm. I still sleep with that one.  :-* :-* chuckles1
I'm getting ready to send in my $200.00 and application for the Tax Stamp to get a good suppressor for it. I don't know whether to go old school and stay with the old SCIONICS suppressors or go with the newer stuff and something more efficient. (and costly) Gotta love me some 9mm quiet fun.

firstchoice

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2021, 11:05:02 AM »
I got a case and a half of Norma .32 from this outlet..but, I also have a few other .32acp mouths to feed... https://www.ammoshoponline.com/product-category/norma/

CzechPoint sells them for at 720+ depending on caliber, which they've been out of stock now for months, I'm still holding out hope for a .22lr upper.

I've considered doing the tax stamp for the folding stock on the Vz, also considered getting tax stamp for a factory 12.5 inch barrel for my Finnish Suomi..or one to unfold the stock on my Polish PPS-43...... BUT.. with the political climate as it is, I'm gonna pass for a while longer.

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2021, 12:42:02 PM »

That Vz 61 certainly makes my sphincter tingle......

dude that VZ 61 definitely stopped me in my tracks too 

ENABLING  thumb1 and tingling :o thumb1

Glad to help  :)

*cue George Takei meme*
Oh my....

Been on my wish list for years.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7