Author Topic: Occupation "DUO" 6.35mm. 1944  (Read 7971 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: Occupation "DUO" 6.35mm. 1944
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2017, 08:45:42 PM »
Don't get a or let her near a Cz 82...I ordered 2 way back when Aim had them... one to shoot, other to tuck away. The first trip out, I lost it to my favorite wife, second shot in, she turned and said.... no she flat out stated... "MINE" :o   cry1

So I had to get another  :)
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Boris Badinov

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: Occupation "DUO" 6.35mm. 1944
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2017, 08:57:39 PM »
Don't get a or let her near a Cz 82...I ordered 2 way back when Aim had them... one to shoot, other to tuck away. The first trip out, I lost it to my favorite wife, second shot in, she turned and said.... no she flat out stated... "MINE" :o   cry1

So I had to get another  :)

I have already shown her the CZ 82 and the 83. Despite her heritage, she was not impressed.
However, she felt the same way about the Bulgy Makarov until she got a chance to shoot it. She thinks the CZ 82 it too "busy"-- i.e. all the surface features that protrude don't appeal to her--a shooter's instinct maybe. She likes the clean, unbroken lines and smooth surfaces of the Mak.

If I can find a minty 82, I'll add it to the collection and hopefully not get too attached to give it to surrender it to her. I've seen a lot of them at the shows and in several LGS's, but they're all beat up.