Author Topic: Well now, looks like someone inadvertantly showed me where the secet party is at  (Read 6496 times)

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Greatguns here chiming in from KCMO. Home of the Royals, Chiefs, and great BBQ.

From a lot of the names I surveyed here most of you already know me from one of 2 other boards I'm on. For those who don't, I have about 7 years of gunsmithing experience, much of which involved the SKS and Mosin Nagant and am primarily a tinkerer.

I tink, therefore I am. :)) :))
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Welcome aboard Greatguns!!  Great to see ya... you move back to MO?

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
Welcome aboard Greatguns!!  Great to see ya... you move back to MO?

Thanks LC.
Never really left, just been going back and forth to CA with some work and schooling my wife and I've been doing.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the party  :)

Offline Adam7

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
Welcome!  Glad someone pointed you in our direction.  This place is getting better and better every day.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Sniper
Welcome Greatguns, Gunsmiths are always good to have around!!

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Welcome!  Glad someone pointed you in our direction.  This place is getting better and better every day.

I agree with Adam 100%! 

Glad to have you aboard GG.  Sorry about you having to find out via a third party, but certain admin here has been accused by certain admin 'over there' of unscrupulously sniping members.

Offline jd?

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
Hey GG!  This is jd? -- Orrrrrr  -- am I??? chuckles1 

Glad to see ya expanding your horizons.   jd
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.  Groucho Marx

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
Travis asked me to invite you over here. I adamantly refused. I said between Sandstone & Greasemonkey we have enough psychotics here.  rofl
But he persisted. He says you're the man. And Travis doesn't like anybody, so that's saying something!
Welcome aboard.
Kevin
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Welcome Greatgunz thumb1

I've told you repeatedly Blicero bat1 I am not psycotic, the meds I take are. Oh, the voices are whispering to me......Travis hates everybody, but it's equal hate, an equal oppertunity hater he is. rofl chuckles1 rofl2
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
Thanks for the welcome guys :-\

And thankfully my psychotic voices warned me about how deep it was going to get before hand so I wore my waders when I signed up. chuckles1 chuckles1 chuckles1

Offline agrace

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Welcome GG. :)
I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
Welcome GG.

I hope you brought more than waders in here. With these nut jobs, You'll need a mask and scuba gear it get so deep.

Oh man, and I recently surrendered my scuba diving credentials. Will a mini submarine do for now until I get re-certified? :P :))

Offline Crazyone

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rifleman
  • This won't hurt a bit!
 :P :P Well shucks--someone else from Kansas--I live in Hutch--and there is one or two others here-- welcome but watch out in case some nut job drinking mineral oil and rum tries to get you to dance !!!
Give me your poor-your broke-your homeless-Blued & Birch Letter guns and your DDR/Liski's !

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
:P :P Well shucks--someone else from Kansas--I live in Hutch--and there is one or two others here-- welcome but watch out in case some nut job drinking mineral oil and rum tries to get you to dance !!!

Meh, I don't dance, just ask my wife.  ::)

BTW, I'm on the right side of the border in MO. Can you say border wars???? Did live in Haysville and Wichita for a couple of years growing up if that makes you feel better though, lol.

Offline XXXSKS

• HOT DAMN Commercial SKS EXPERT YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaa
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Marksman
  • AC/T84 "D" KS-30 MC-5D "M" NR Sporter 63 93
GG welcome. Hey guys I have one of his folding adapters and it is prurty cool.

8)..................Joe
WELP ....................HORK SPIT........................

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
Glad you made it here...and already offered advice on one of my threads before even seeing your intro...if my avatar isn't a dead giveaway...I am kissvids at the other place.

Welcome from Montana!  thumb1

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
Glad you made it here...and already offered advice on one of my threads before even seeing your intro...if my avatar isn't a dead giveaway...I am kissvids at the other place.

Welcome from Montana!  thumb1

Haha, yeah, it was pretty much a dead give away. Good to see you Vids

Offline jackpine

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
Glad your here GG