General Milsurp Weapons > General C&R Information

Is the O3 ffl still valid when moving to another state?

(1/2) > >>

Boris Badinov:
If I get a 03 ffl while living in PA, is I valid in another state when I move out of PA.

Sadly, the state we will likely be moving to is California.

Phosphorus32:
If you vacate the address on your FFL, you need to get your FFL changed to reflect your new address. This is consistent with most (all?) government licenses.

martin08:
You will also need a valid physical address in California.  You can't just say that you live 'on the street, by the ocean, or in the woods' like 300,000 homeless folks.  Please move into a house if you want an 03FFL.

Phosphorus32:

--- Quote from: martin08 on August 27, 2019, 11:47:51 AM ---You will also need a valid physical address in California.  You can't just say that you live 'on the street, by the ocean, or in the woods' like 300,000 homeless folks.  Please move into a house if you want an 03FFL.

--- End quote ---

A house? In California? Who can afford such a luxurious residence?  rofl

(On my way to Berkeley for business as I write.)

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: Phosphorus32 on August 27, 2019, 12:04:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: martin08 on August 27, 2019, 11:47:51 AM ---You will also need a valid physical address in California.  You can't just say that you live 'on the street, by the ocean, or in the woods' like 300,000 homeless folks.  Please move into a house if you want an 03FFL.

--- End quote ---

A house? In California? Who can afford such a luxurious residence?  rofl

(On my way to Berkeley for business as I write.)

--- End quote ---

Thump a few SJWs in the cranium for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version