Author Topic: GB listings for November, 2015 - Special  (Read 2982 times)

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
GB listings for November, 2015 - Special
« on: December 06, 2015, 10:14:37 PM »
One lonely papered NVA this month in less than stellar condition. 

Item Link   Description   # Bids   Final Price   Model   Arsenal Condition   Current Condition   RM's Notes
518560020   Vietnam war bring back NVA SKS with capture papers   11   $1,828.00    North Vietnamese   Refurbished   Fair   I almost gave this one a poor condition rating, it's qite beat up.  I've never heard of NVA using an SKS bayo as a knife…how does that work when the blade isn't sharpened and the type of steel used is meant to be strong enough to not bend but not necessarily meant to hold an edge?  18 Benjamins is a pretty high price IMO, but considering that the 2015 avg for NVAs (one single gun) on GB is $3750, maybe not.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: GB listings for November, 2015 - Special
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 10:21:03 PM »
Yet ANOTHER listed as 'Chinese Type 56' on the papers.    :P

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 11:41:07 PM »
Laugh, there are Russians ID'd as Type 56s too though.  You can't really put too much emphasis on what some desk captain filled out on the paperwork at some temp office in Saigon in 1970!

I was really surprised this one sold as high as it did given the condition.  I guess paperwork along with recent inflation of the big three has really added up.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 11:45:53 PM »
 :P

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.