Author Topic: Two PolyTech Spiker AKS-762 Close Cousins (Underfolder and Full Woodstock)  (Read 3169 times)

Offline jliu123

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Nice spikers. That double folder will give Gold a run for its money in terms of worth.

May I ask what brake you have on it? Absolutely love the checkered grip.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
Beautiful pair!

Offline jliu123

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
Nice spikers. That double folder will give Gold a run for its money in terms of worth.

May I ask what brake you have on it? Absolutely love the checkered grip.

I know -- the underfolder polytech value has been sky-rocketing ... because it is compact in size, excellent in quality ... the muzzle brake I have there is a Russian SRVV brake. 

One drawback of underfolder is the recoil is felt very uncomfortably when shooting.  A good muzzle brake takes out a lot of recoil and muzzle rises.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
I can only imagine a brake would help big time with that. I've had my share of folders but never a poly one. I did have a poly AKS-762 like your other one and yes, they are of the best AK quality.

Never used one of those brakes, pretty good though ey?

I've owned a Yugo NPAPDF, underfolders are cool & I can imagine the Poly would have a very nice tight lock up. Been contemplating turning my Draco into one but I'm not a fan of registering anything with the ATF so it will probably just stay a pistol with a one point sling.