Commercial Weapons > Hand Guns & Sub Guns

Made in Russia

(1/2) > >>

Papahound:

Never owned a Makarov so I picked up this little beauty 👍🏼
Adjustable rear sight tells me it was possibly made for commercial export in the early 90’s  , lots of similarities to the PPK and very well built 👍🏼

The only way to avoid Makarov #2 is to avoid Makarov #1 😰

Papahound

Greasemonkey:
Nice.. and yes, it's the commercial variant, there is also a hicap mag variant, 12 rounds I believe, and a 380acp variant as well.

I have a 40th year Makarov anniversary variant in 380 acp I got for a little bit of nothing years ago.

Russian and Bulgarian

--- Quote from: Papahound on March 10, 2024, 10:34:23 AM ---The only way to avoid Makarov #2 is to avoid Makarov #1 😰

--- End quote ---

You've got the Czechs..  thumb1 Now.. you need to get the Hungarian variants.. the PA63 and the PMK380 :)

Direct Connection:
Im Jealous. You both have very nice examples.  thumb1

Papahound:

--- Quote from: Direct Connection on March 11, 2024, 11:00:30 AM ---Im Jealous. You both have very nice examples.  thumb1

--- End quote ---

Thank you sir 👍🏼

Papahound:

--- Quote from: Greasemonkey on March 10, 2024, 03:06:29 PM ---Nice.. and yes, it's the commercial variant, there is also a hicap mag variant, 12 rounds I believe, and a 380acp variant as well.

I have a 40th year Makarov anniversary variant in 380 acp I got for a little bit of nothing years ago.

Russian and Bulgarian

--- Quote from: Papahound on March 10, 2024, 10:34:23 AM ---The only way to avoid Makarov #2 is to avoid Makarov #1 😰

--- End quote ---

You've got the Czechs..  thumb1 Now.. you need to get the Hungarian variants.. the PA63 and the PMK380 :)

--- End quote ---

It did it’s duty - very pleased with the results 👍🏼

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version