Author Topic: Fedex strikes again  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Fedex strikes again
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 11:32:46 AM »
BOL!!!!! you old fart you

Just don't tell my wife I used the O word again. She's still in denial rofl rofl
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2021, 06:06:14 AM »
GG, I have one of your guns here FedEx just dropped it off what shall I do with it? It has that new "banana clip".

Dang that looks one of those PCCs (Plantain Caliber Carbines) or SBRs (Short Banana Rifles)  8) Looks like the monkeys at FedEx have been busy

In the word of that great Russian comedian who's name I can't recall...."You guys break me down" rofl rofl

You might be thinking about Yakov Smirnoff? His theater is about 10 miles from me. I see him from time to time around town. Pretty friendly guy. His shows are pretty good/funny, too.

firstchoice

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2021, 10:00:07 AM »
Yep, that's the guy. I was thinking he had a show down Branson way.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline BishopofBling

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 09:44:47 AM »
Fortunately I've never had my guns dropped off at the wrong address but since I've gotten my C&R it is not uncommon for them to just leave my delivery at my front door. Thank God nobody I've brought from uses discrete packaging.

Offline BMont

• Marksman
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2021, 10:07:43 AM »
Sounds like at the end of the day you got your package.... good to hear that you got it finally.  Ive only had one through the years that never made it... I dont think the seller ever found it either. 

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2021, 12:15:55 PM »
Oh the FedEx stories continue. I just had a nice chat with them about a package from last week. They are so well run that even after I talked to the depot in my region and the package finally being delivered. FedEx was still working on my claim that was not a claim anymore. They had no idea that this should've never generated a claim, because they had the package the entire time, but continued to work on the claim for the package that was delivered. This all happened because they claimed it was delivered but wasn't and they never updated that they had the package in their possession until I, in a real nice tone, demanded to speak to a manager, who was very helpful.

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »
GG, I have one of your guns here FedEx just dropped it off what shall I do with it? It has that new "banana clip".

Nanner clips! Nanner clips!
We're all gonna die!!!!
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline lowell66dart

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2021, 08:58:23 AM »
Ordered some mags from a place in Houston which is an easy six hour drive from me. It took Fedex two weeks to get them to me. Box was perfect. Looked like it sat on someones desk for those two weeks.
I have to grow old but I don't have to grow up...

Offline Marcus

• Newber
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2021, 02:14:27 PM »
I've usually had pretty good luck with FedEx,  more screwy stuff with USPS and UPS.

I've sent things   Priority Mail  that I could have walked there and delivered them quicker than it took them to be delivered.

I've also had packages with USPS or UPS go on extended rides around the country,  seeing just about evey state except Alaska and Hawaii before they were finally delivered to me (I exaggerate only slightly here),  and every now and again USPS loses something and lies, claiming it was delivered.