Author Topic: sks under folder  (Read 3105 times)

Offline GORDO

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
sks under folder
« on: March 04, 2015, 09:17:22 PM »
just really curious but id love to take my combat arms folding stock and add an ak undefolder, has anyone ever done this or seen something like this?? just askin :)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: sks under folder
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 09:31:39 PM »
I know GreatGuns makes a side folding adapter for the tapco, but I dont think I have seen anyone do an UF.

:)

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 11:17:07 PM »
Best bet is to take an ATI Draganov stock, cut the butt off and install an actual AK underfolder mechanism from there. Someone did that before and it looked pretty decent. Wasn't me though.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline Carl in CT

• Right Wing Extremist
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Violating safe spaces everywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 08:57:40 AM »
Someone did it with a wood stock. I'll see if I can find a pic.
It's sad that the motto of young Americans isn't "live free or die" or "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" or even "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Instead their motto is "pee yourself, shelter in place and cry for help". Pathetic.