Author Topic: Now, Yugo and find your own  (Read 11889 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: Now, Yugo and find your own
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2015, 11:32:06 PM »

Dammit, see that's what happens when I try and type on a little 2x4" phone screen!  1982 is what I meant.  ???

GM, you of all people should know that 29th year of production does not equal 1954+29.   It just doesn't, ever.  Not for an SKS, not for a T53, not for a T54 Tok. 

If I see anyone else spewing Type XX + S/N = year of production I'll personally beat them with this here bat...bat1  chuckles1

rofl rofl chuckles1 rofl2 rofl2  oooohhhhhh boy, I get the bat this go around   thumb1

Least I ain't gotta recalibrate my stuff.

And RM, if it makes you feel better :o, I deleted one of your posts with my phone :))
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2015, 11:37:46 PM »
Dang, rm'ing RM's posts, that's low!  I spew so much nobody would miss it though!  thumb1

Offline wacman85

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 03:01:19 AM »
man those are some good looking Yugo's. haven't got one yet but think these are the next ones i want to collect. i'm a tiger striped freak myself. have only 2, Swiss K11 carbine, did have 2 but one had to go so i kept the one with soldier tag and K31.
I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)