Author Topic: The new G9/B is coming !!!  (Read 2309 times)

Offline 1mlt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
The new G9/B is coming !!!
« on: August 21, 2020, 01:07:44 PM »
This is a copy/paste from the website. We completely redesigned the "latching" system of the G9. Install is simple, fast and tight. We have designed it so the adapter will slide on the receiver to find the "sweet spot" of each rifle. You put it on so it will easily slide forward and backward, lock bolt open, snap a mag in, release the mag to be sure it is "clocked" correctly, tighten the bolt. And you are done. It will take you longer to modify the stock than install the G9.
Copy/Paste:
UPDATE 21Aug20:

WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

We picked up the new G9/B Tuesday to test fit the changes and do the final test firing Wednesday. It ran 100%. We placed a production order also Wednesday. My CNC guy will order material and start the production run on Monday, 24Aug20. He told me last week of Aug, 1st week of September and I will have them. It's been a long time coming ...

UPDATE on the G9's: We are looking to have a "in the white" G9 week of Aug 9, 2020 for testing. We do not expect any issues, but, need to prove the new design functions correctly. 2-3 weeks for production and we are good to go. The modified G9/A "mock-up" ran 100% during the tests. It fired brass case and steel case 100%. Install time is 15-30 mins. It will take you longer to modify your stock than to install the G9/B. If you have or can get a D, M, or Sporter stock your modification time is next to zero. The G9/B is almost  "drop-in" with those stocks.

UPDATE 8Aug20: We have redesigned the way the G9/A mounts to the SKS receiver. It has taken us a while to incorporate the changes. For those of you who have pre-purchased the G9/B we will send yours out first. The links for the G9/B and ASC mags are working links if you wish to prebuy your G9/B and mags. The ASC mags are currently being modified and will be available for shipment with the G9.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 01:13:29 PM by 1mlt »
There is but one language in the USA, English.
Teddy R.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
Re: The new G9/B is coming !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »
Cool!  Got any pics of the new one installed?

Offline 1mlt

• Marksman
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 04:42:48 PM »
Cool!  Got any pics of the new one installed?
Physically on the outside it looks the same. The magic is on the inside.
Teddy R.

Offline Sourdough moe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 08:17:36 PM »
What about making it so any sks can use the adapter for ak mags? I’d like to be able to put ak mags in my sks

Offline 1mlt

• Marksman
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 08:34:32 AM »
What about making it so any sks can use the adapter for ak mags? I’d like to be able to put ak mags in my sks
That would require machining the inside of the receiver. Once done, no going back. The G9 allows you to return the rifle to its original configuration. Cheaper to modify the mags to run.
Teddy R.

Offline 1mlt

• Marksman
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 08:37:52 AM »
We have the g9 bodies. We are assembling them this week. I'm going to pickup the mags today. Back orders will start going go out by the weekend. We will make a video on the install next week. Written instructions will go with the order shipment.
Teddy R.