Author Topic: latest addition , one of those wish i had gotten back then but didnt  (Read 665 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Poly Tech version of the Norinco Hunter , factory 386 , milled receiver , un molested , matching , came with a 30 rd flat back but to me the 10rd poly flat back looks more suitable

how to download instagram photos high resolution

There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline BMont

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Marksman
Re: latest addition , one of those wish i had gotten back then but didnt
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 03:52:31 PM »
Now theres a rifle you dont see often.  Very interesting.  Milled receiver... shot it yet?

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 04:31:46 PM »
raining all weekend , but i am grateful for the rain , been in a horrible drought

so i used the down time to finish playing Barbie with my AMD65
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline Marcus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 05:05:11 AM »
These "Hunters",  like the Saiga and VEPR rifles,  are an interesting and ingenious way of circumventing  stupid and hateful gun bans.

Now you  need one of those  "Pump Action" AK rifles.   They were a clever  way of avoiding nonsense like the California Assault Rifle Bans  that deliberately targeted semi-automatic firearms,  and  are rather rare  and becoming increasingly collectable