Author Topic: SKS Gatling Gun  (Read 3174 times)

Offline reddragon23

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Newber
Shop teacher told us, " Never stick your fingers anywhere you would not stick your penis; and you will always have ALL your fingers."

Offline newchi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Marksman
Re: SKS Gatling Gun
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 10:09:21 PM »
 shooting1
Neat, i always wanted to put 2 sks's in a frame where the recoil of one would activate the trigger of the other etc and the first trigger pull would essentially result in 2 mag dumps.
But im chicken, and i know somehow it would go all wrong and get me on the news.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »
Under what heading will this one go on the GB sales lists?

I have wanted to do something similar for the hood of my car...but using a cam shaft to control the firing geared for a small 12v motor with a nice button to remove unwanted traffic from desired roadways....I probably played Spy Hunter too much as a kid.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 01:18:35 AM »
Either this guy made several, or there has been more then one person to make one.  I been seeing them pop up over the years.  Interesting how inconsistent the final 30-40 rounds were.  This tells me several of those actions simply stopped loading at some point during the episode.  Bet ya after the camera was off he had a bunch of rounds to clear. 

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 02:04:50 AM »
I was thinking sear engagement problems and a whole lot of percussive kabooming to set off a few just by being attached to the others. With all that commotion, it would be hard to notice a malfunction. Those last inconsistent rounds probably were coming from the gun(s) that were performing properly.