Author Topic: New collector guide will set sks collecting back three decades.  (Read 418 times)

Online Boris Badinov

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
It might be worth buying just to prevent new collectors from acquiring it.  Its a difficult read as it is impossible to get very far without stumbling upon some new error or ridiculous claim. Im not exaggerating.

Im alternating between the Soviet and China chapters.

It would be humorous,  but there will real consequences. Because there is some serious misinformation. And lots of it.

Some highlights:
-1million rifles per year in china as early as 1957?
-1 mil serials from 1957?
-4 mil serial?
-3.9mil serial fron /26\?

Ill refrain for now from droning on about the horrors in the soviet chapter. But trust me, it's possibly worse.

I would prefer to recommemd that no one buy this book, but I don't want anyone to take my word on it. Ibesides, it might actually be necessary to buy this book, tonknow what we're facing.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: New collector guide will set sks collecting back three decades.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 09:31:56 AM »
I’m waiting for the special edition that includes all the flat-earth information.   rofl

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Bacarnal

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • SQUIRREL!!! Camp Lejuene Water Survivor.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 11:00:21 AM »
Well, this site has RM and a whole bunch of others doing research and REASONED, evidence based, supposition.  Other sources have, "well, a guy told me...", "that's what has always been known...", and, "I remember seeing...".  lalala.   wink1

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 12:06:44 PM »
Well, this site has RM and a whole bunch of others doing research and REASONED, evidence based, supposition.  Other sources have, "well, a guy told me...", "that's what has always been known...", and, "I remember seeing...".  lalala.   wink1

Don't forget "It was like that when I got it" PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798