Author Topic: Jianshe /26\ 1970 1.5m -- The "Missing Link"  (Read 5362 times)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: Jianshe /26\ 1970 1.5m -- The "Missing Link"
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2022, 01:19:38 AM »
Dang, I need to be fully awake when opening these threads nowadays. I started reading LC's post and thought, "hadn't we already decided all this a ways back?"  :)   7 1/2+ year jump. Talk about necrothreads!  fart1  You guys are keepin' me on my toes.  thumb1

Next thing I hear, you guys will be telling me they're all "M"s, the World's flat, and Joe Biden's President!  rofl2  Whew, that'd be a nightmare!  chuckles1

firstchoice

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Jianshe /26\ 1970 1.5m -- The "Missing Link"
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2022, 08:15:47 AM »
Dang, I need to be fully awake when opening these threads nowadays. I started reading LC's post and thought, "hadn't we already decided all this a ways back?"  :)   7 1/2+ year jump. Talk about necrothreads!  fart1  You guys are keepin' me on my toes.  thumb1

Next thing I hear, you guys will be telling me they're all "M"s, the World's flat, and Joe Biden's President!  rofl2  Whew, that'd be a nightmare!  chuckles1

firstchoice

Only 1 out of 3, but it IS still a nightmare, LOL. (not really funny, but had to input the lol)
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.