Did a little more tweaking on the Skavor project. The front of the charge handle was a little too flexible, so I made a new front section from an original cleaning rod (hardened steel) and then silver soldered it to the charge rod. It wasn't extracting properly, so I did some work on the extractor and polished the chamber. Firing much better now. Only issue it still has is sometimes ejected cases get caught upwards into the stock. So next will be to build a deflector hood into the stock and that should solve it. And the factory flip up sights leave much to be desired, so looking for an optic next.