Author Topic: General C&R question  (Read 8298 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: General C&R question
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 09:47:47 PM »
  Grease Monkey got so many guns he probably sleep with one eye open all night : ( Sad very sad...

I can sleep when I'm dead... Sleep is over rated anyway :)
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2019, 10:22:03 PM »
I've always chosen to fly under the radar. But I've had the convience with my 01 to hold off and dros several long guns on 1 ticket. Not the case with hand guns.

I'm not sure how filling out Form 4473s and submitting a DROS to CA is "flying under the radar" relative to having an FFL-03 and a bound book  ;) but I may not be understanding what you actually mean by flying under the radar  think1  crazyp1

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 04:27:49 AM »
I've always chosen to fly under the radar. But I've had the convience with my 01 to hold off and dros several long guns on 1 ticket. Not the case with hand guns.

I'm not sure how filling out Form 4473s and submitting a DROS to CA is "flying under the radar" relative to having an FFL-03 and a bound book  ;) but I may not be understanding what you actually mean by flying under the radar  think1  crazyp1

Under the radar...... You mean, like meeting behind a 7-11 at 3am on a rainy night or a church parking lot after service, buying...errr...uhm..... stuff  :) from the preacher...no less.

Uhhh...yea, I've never done such a thing..  rofl2 never happened..nobody saw nothing. nea1 it was a donation to the church.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Matchka

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 10:54:35 AM »
Ossifer, that's ain't me in the pictures or the videotape. And besides, I've never seen those guys ins mys entire life ever before.

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2019, 07:21:27 PM »

Under the radar. I trust the government, Especially here in California, about as far as I can throw a balloon. I totally understand why collectors in other states have C&R. Especially of a P32 caliber. thumb1. Just not my thing. Ive had several friends that now use the same FFL as I do drop their C&R out here. And it wasn't about the money for them.