Retail Products & Gunsmithing Services > Marcus Magazine Adapters

I'm Officially a Tapco Distributor

(1/4) > >>

1mlt:
Well guys, the Gun Gods have blessed us. I'm now a Tapco Distributor. I got a super deal on mags. I can likely sell you Tapco, stock, 20's, SKS mags (or other capacity) for 15.00 plus shipping. Depends on what it cost me to ship them here. Ordering 1 or 2 probably won't save you any money as I have to charge 10.00 shipping to cover Priority mail costs due to weight. I suppose I can get stocks as well if you want them, or other Tapco products. No idea on cost for stocks, but the markup will be minimal. I just don't want to lose money on the sale. I don't mind breaking even with you guys though. Let me know if you have any requests.

The Tapco guy who called me was very nice. He (apparently) went to my web site and looked at what we do. He seemed impressed with our adapter line that uses their mags. Why didn't this happen 5 years ago? Oh well, it has happened now.

We don't normally share sales info but, I think selling about 1,000 Tapco mags tipped the scales in or favor.

Marcus

Loose}{Cannon:
Great news!    clap1

You should sticky this.   ;)

Greatguns:
It happened now because now they are mostly concerned about the bottom line. 5 years ago the previous owners were more concerned about selling out their company to Freedom Group and you didn't fit into that. :)) :))

Congrats!!

Dannyboy53:
Congratulations Marcus!  clap1

aschatzl:
Congratulations Marcus! I know who I'll buy from now on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version