Author Topic: Albanian Bolt Carrier  (Read 3598 times)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Albanian Bolt Carrier
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:52:18 AM »
Guys, I've got an Albanian Bolt Carrier that is as-new, no stamped or penciled numbers. As far as I can tell it's spare parts from Albania. No evidence of scrubbing, use, nothing. I don't know how much interest or actual Alby owners are here. Or if there are, if they would be interested in it. I've had it in the WTS section at the site I used to frequent more often, but I'm thinking of moving it to my local Armslist and local FB SKS Collector Forums. If there is any interest here, let me know and I will post it in the appropriate section with pics. Thanks.

firstchoice

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Albanian Bolt Carrier
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:56:47 AM »
How much?    Post it up...

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:53:35 AM »
Recently...I picked one up for a song. It was poorly listed on eBay.

Usually... They demand a premium price...especially unserialed.

You should be able to get a good price listed with a proper description....in the right place.... Like here.  :)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 07:31:58 AM »
  Well, I'm still a newb to the board, although many of you know me from another galaxy. Not trying to sell it in this thread, and I'm not sure when/if I'm even eligible to post in the For Sale or WTS Section, as yet?

I posted it at $75.00 Shipped on another board. I would drop that to $65.00 Shipped here if anyone's interested. If not, they are selling for up to a $100.00, (highest I've seen, anyway), on E-Bay, GB, etc. But I don't feel like forking over so much of the money to the middle man. To tell the truth, I don't even know what GB charges to place the ad, and then for the sale? (I've made many purchases on GB and Auction Arms, but have never sold anything on either one.) I was shocked when I put something on E-Bay and had to pay to post the ad, plus pay for any "extra features" of the ad, then pay a percentage of the final sale price, if it sold.

Anyway, if I'm okay to place the ad in the WTS Section, I'll post the pics and set the price at $65.00 shipped for members here only. If no interest, I'll go ahead and put it on local Armslist and local FB Gun Collector's Forums.

firstchoice