Author Topic: 1959 Romanian SkS  (Read 8899 times)

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
1959 Romanian SkS
« on: April 23, 2017, 11:57:19 AM »
As I said a few days ago Id be picking up a Romy on Saturday if all worked out. Here it is in Romy Fashion.  Non Matching except the receiver  chuckles1.. No ,  The stock and Magazine do not match but who cares right ? My buddy up in Sacramento works for Aerojet and they will close down shop this summer and He will Transfer to Aerojet in Va, for the remainder of his career and dint want to haul his collection of SkS's to Va,  "True Story" I bought the farm which included boxes of sks parts. stocks, trigger groups, gas tubes & Guns. I didn't want him to travel all that ways and not find a collector interested in the lot of goods so I took it all. Same guy who sold me "The Nun".  Guns are all in 10 day jail and will post up pics later. Had a chance to take a few pics of the Romy. Im Broke but very happy to be.. Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:07:06 PM by Direct Connection »

Online Boris Badinov

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: 1959 Romanian SkS
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 12:31:46 PM »
ee-I-ee-I-oh!

Nice farm.

Offline carls sks

• Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »
looking good.  thumb1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 01:24:05 PM »
Guns are all in 10 day jail

All them poor rifles... "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows my sorrow".. rofl2  Hope none of them drop their cleaning kit while in jail... rofl2 rofl2

Aerojet in Va

I know....... where dats at..... it's in carls sks neck of the woods in the thriving metropolis of Culpeper, just over the hill and north a hair on Rt29.. bet I coulda just sneeked in and snook back out, nobody would ever know..

dint want to haul his collection of SkS's to Va

Sure.... hey buddy, don't take them goodies to Va... there is some deranged Romanian luvin lunatic that live there and he will smell them, help a pal out, sell me your Romanians........PLEASE...I'm on bended knees, here preved1 yahoo1

Nice drool2 where is the rest of the pictures, you said "GUNS and SKSs"... which is plural, for more than one.....if it were just one, you would have used the singular term "GUN and SKS". No Romanian leather and lace.. well they are more dominatrix like... so, no leather..  :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 01:28:06 PM by Greasemonkey »
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 01:40:45 PM »
Guns are all in 10 day jail

All them poor rifles... "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows my sorrow".. rofl2  Hope none of them drop their cleaning kit while in jail... rofl2 rofl2

Aerojet in Va

I know....... where dats at..... it's in carls sks neck of the woods in the thriving metropolis of Culpeper, just over the hill and north a hair on Rt29.. bet I coulda just sneeked in and snook back out, nobody would ever know..

dint want to haul his collection of SkS's to Va

Sure.... hey buddy, don't take them goodies to Va... there is some deranged Romanian luvin lunatic that live there and he will smell them, help a pal out, sell me your Romanians........PLEASE...I'm on bended knees, here preved1 yahoo1

Nice drool2 where is the rest of the pictures, you said "GUNS and SKSs"... which is plural, for more than one.....if it were just one, you would have used the singular term "GUN and SKS". No Romanian leather and lace.. well they are more dominatrix like... so, no leather..  :)

Hey GM im not pulling your leg on this one. I couldn't believe it when he said he would transfer. But he has to do what he has to do. Ca, politicians love to kill business here and they got him on this one.  I do have a nice BARE non numbered Albanian stock and HG if anyone is interested. Also a Russian gas tube complete. Specials only for the Files. Oh The Romy came with the leather jewelry on it. Forgot to mention.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »

Hey GM im not pulling your leg on this one. I couldn't believe it when he said he would transfer. But he has to do what he has to do. Ca, politicians love to kill business here and they got him on this one.  I do have a nice BARE non numbered Albanian stock and HG if anyone is interested. Also a Russian gas tube complete. Specials only for the Files. Oh The Romy came with the leather jewelry on it. Forgot to mention.

How you kill a jet company... think1 "Oh, you gotta put catalytic converters and a EGR valve on them jet engines" rofl

You should transfer... the Hippie and I will entertain ya.. thumb1

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 02:53:18 PM »
 :o

Looks like a nice clean one!

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »
You ask and you shall receive. Here is, Well im not sure what they call these but she was beautiful so I put it in Ca 10 day jail..

More to come

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 09:14:14 PM »
You ask and you shall receive. Here is, Well im not sure what they call these but she was beautiful so I put it in Ca 10 day jail..

Gee... I don't know what that horrid thing is, whats that long curved thing sticking out in front of the trigger guard.... Hey......I am smart enough to know it's not an SKS, and you have a very nice sledge hammer, and you got so excited, you threw your gloves in the floor.  thumb1 rofl2

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 10:13:08 PM »
Nice Romanian SKS  thumb1 ...and gee, that AK with the blood groove in the rear butt stock isn't too bad either  chuckles1

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 11:09:27 PM »
Thanks. Peter Gabriel and Michael Jackson stopped by to take a look. Never thought you cared but yea.. rofl2

I know its not the cream of the crop being a stamped AK but I heard good things about Lee's. And ill need friends here to help along the way. I just don't get out much but when I do My M59's are like the dog when you come home from a hard days work. Jumping all over you, Wanna play tug ah war, Smell like they've been rolling around in the oil on the driveway. You get the drift.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:33:00 PM by Direct Connection »

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 01:27:21 AM »
Nice stuff KK. Be up your way soon I hope. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 02:26:06 PM »
What model or nation is the AK?  Looks beautiful!

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 10:05:35 PM »
What model or nation is the AK?  Looks beautiful!

Thank You, Its American as the pure driven gun laws in California LC.. Polska furniture..

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 10:15:11 PM »
Where da muzzle brake? Is the mag capped at 10rds? Do they pop a rivet in it or what? I saw a photo of some 10/30 mags that looked like a 30rd, but it had like crush marks or I guess stake marks in the corners to prevent the follower from going further?

And we are not Robert Palmer and Michael Jackson... Maybe Poncho and Lefty..  rofl rofl2

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:36 PM »
Where da muzzle brake? Is the mag capped at 10rds? Do they pop a rivet in it or what? I saw a photo of some 10/30 mags that looked like a 30rd, but it had like crush marks or I guess stake marks in the corners to prevent the follower from going further?

And we are not Robert Palmer and Michael Jackson... Maybe Poncho and Lefty..  rofl rofl2

Well of course they have the rivet ! Just like there in Jail for 10 days. Silly Ca, I bailed them out for a few days but they have to report back to jail on Saturday morning

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 10:51:15 PM »
Robert Palmer ?  Camon Ponch

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 11:06:15 PM »

Well of course they have the rivet ! Just like there in Jail for 10 days. Silly Ca, I bailed them out for a few days but they have to report back to jail on Saturday morning

So........they can venture out on what? Parole, for good behavior, conjugal visits rofl Like with an ankle bracelet or what  rofl2

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 11:15:48 PM »

So........they can venture out on what? Parole, for good behavior, conjugal visits rofl Like with an ankle bracelet or what  rofl2

No, No ankle bracelet yet. They haven't caused a terrorist attack. But bail would be reduced if they did. Seriously, There in jail for 7 more days .  rofl

Offline likemeasks

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 12:28:17 AM »
Hello from South Louisiana, you mentioned various SKS parts. Any chance there would be a Romanian stock and bayonet available? I swapped into a '58 Rommy that Bubba put plastic furniture on and took off the bayonet then lost them. Only other thing that is not # match is the receiver cover although it does have a DE prefix #. The Rommy and a spam can of '66 Chinese mil surplus ammo for a $325 pistol that shot like crap. I still think I got the better of the deal.

Charlie