Author Topic: allrighty then , Battle Damage volume 2 ,dude , whats your damage brah  (Read 1303 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
rooting out my next GB sale and came across this "not cool man , that could have really hurt me" battle damage Gew  88

well , it seems to not want to let me upload pics today ,and to make matters worse , i was looking for a exit hole and realized there is a bolt head stuck in the breech broken off with the ejector hanging out , so im thinking the bullet actually traveled all the way to the breech locking up the bolt , the extractor and ejector are very rare parts but o do not want to mess with the originality of the damage , theres probably at a minimum a spent casing if not remnants of a full round still chambered
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 02:44:53 PM by hoopharted »
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
Wow.
Do you have one out of this batch that you cleaned up?
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
im getting geared up to list one on GB , i have one with a minty bore , i spent the day getting the majority of the crud off of 4 of them and this battle damaged one which is going to keep my other battle damaged one happy , i will do a second cleaning tomorrow and see what rifle needs what and get one listed , may list two at once ,i have one with a crap bore too

Offline Bacarnal

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • SQUIRREL!!! Camp Lejuene Water Survivor.
If you could, send links for the ones you list  thumb1.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
will do