Author Topic: 2018 SKS-Files domain renewal drive  (Read 3765 times)

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
2018 SKS-Files domain renewal drive
« on: August 19, 2018, 06:52:38 PM »
It's time for us to renew our domain names of SKS-Files.com, SKSfiles.com, and SKSGuide.com.  This is something that has to be done every year and will come out to just under $50 this time around.  One of the things we've always tried to do at SKS-Files is to keep costs down as low as possible which then enables us to ask the membership for help as infrequently as possible as well. 

Any members who contribute and do not already have it will receive automatic SKS-Files CONTRIBUTOR status for life (we don't extort our members with ever changing rules about 'renewing your membership yearly' like some other boards out there who always seem to have their hat in hand).  SKS-Files CONTRIBUTOR status  enables expanded features & member boards above and beyond what is received upon initial registration.  Just press this donate button to contribute! (also located at the bottom of the screen on the home page)

Thanks again for all the help guys.  Your support makes SKS-Files.com & SKSGuide.com the go to place for all information SKS.  thumb1

Online MxwllBkr

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rifleman
Re: 2018 SKS-Files domain renewal drive
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 09:05:21 PM »
$10 sent,  thumb1

Offline SmittySKS

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 01:40:20 AM »
You guys helped me out when I needed it. Least I can do even though I don't come here often it's nice to know your here.

Offline RodgerF

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Newber
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 07:07:50 AM »
Donation sent.  Thanks for everything!!

Offline likemeasks

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 06:10:20 PM »
Hey guys I guess I've been away from the site a little to long. Anyway, is it possible to send a donation via a US Post Office Money Order to an administrators Mail box?

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 08:31:32 PM »
Hey guys I guess I've been away from the site a little to long. Anyway, is it possible to send a donation via a US Post Office Money Order to an administrators Mail box?

Thanks, we have far exceeded our goal and that will not be necessary. I will however go ahead and upgrade your membership to contributor status simply based on your gesture.    thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 08:38:24 PM »
You guys are very generous and we thank you for your contributions!  This forum discussion board is truly made possible by YOU the membership. 

Not only have you all provided the funds for this next year's renewal of 3 domains, but enough to cover the next THREE years. More impressively, the funds to secure the physical hosting of Sksfiles until the end of 2024!

:o

thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline oldcarjunkie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Rifleman
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 09:37:54 PM »
Donation sent.. Ocj
Come join me on Facebook group..  The Milsurp Nation or Instagram @Milsurp_Nation   

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 12:16:58 AM »
I suggest that the Admin simply send out a nice note like the one on Sunday once or twice a year as a reminder to maintain these Files / boards. :) There is nothing wrong with a little rainy day cushion. Thank you SkS files for being here for us members also and all the time and effort spent on the upkeep and maintenance to these boards. I know its allot of work.. Glad to hear the good news !