Author Topic: Yugo HG SKS Crate Pics  (Read 3372 times)

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Yugo HG SKS Crate Pics
« on: December 10, 2015, 11:46:53 PM »
  Got my Yugo Honor Guard rifle crate in from  SKhiSm 59-66A1 about a week and a half ago, or so, and simply had too many things going to get some pics up. I'm very happy with the crate and wanted to share some pics...

It came in wrapped and with the markings protected.

Like a kid on Christmas morning and all unwrapped...

This tag has some contents-related info, but not sure if it's detailed enough to glean any info from, or not?

Other "tags"...

And inside...

The day after I unwrapped the crate, I came home to find that my wife had used my new treasure for a workbench.  :o  I "politely" explained that this was not just some old wood box that she could use to sand and varnish the bathroom base boards on!  Besplode

She said, "But I put paper towels down!" I then walked over and measured the length of the crate and then I measured her height, chuckling as I did it.  bat1  It cleaned up okay and the wife is still here.  thumb1 

I'll take a couple pics of the crate with some rifles in it, provided my wife doesn't use it for something else first.  :)

Thanks again SKhiSm 59-66A1!  I appreciate all the effort you put into this!

firstchoice

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Yugo HG SKS Crate Pics
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 11:57:19 PM »
Laff...   I was about to say 'at least she put down some paper towels' and then I read the bottom.   rofl

Looks great man!

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:24:24 AM »
Real nice looker there FC!  Does the inside have that strong 'Cosmo' smell too?  When I open mine it's an overwhelming and beautiful aroma!   thumb1

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 12:32:02 AM »
Thanks guys! Yeah, it's "got that smell". I told my wife she needs some perfume that smells like that.  ;)  Who doesn't like the smell of cosmoline? That refurbed gun smell. Oh yeah.

firstchoice