Author Topic: B M59  (Read 11807 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: B M59
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 08:28:26 PM »
Phos filled me in a few days ago when he got his.   thumb1

We had this argument already...  You think they are uber doober rarest of the rare, and I see them as just another letter kinda like the various chinese letters you rarely see. Dont mean 'I' am willing to pay a premium for it.   whistle12

'To me' <<<<---------  opinion incoming!!  They are not a dif country. They are not a special year, they have no special features such as a long barrel. They could have been made over a several year span so its not like a first year 'have to have' gun. There is zero difference between it and all the other m59s.   :-\

I do however see the 'coolness' in having both letters found on the yugo m59 in the collection so its whatever you wish, but also a 'to each their own' preference. 

When was the last time you saw a letter V chinese for sale?..  Same thing.

And $10 to a doughnut we'll have it again, and at some point, yet again, it's like a bad marriage rofl and it's just the law of averages. thumb1

Exactly, like uber death rare 6 mil, Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z, now I know my ABC's won't you come and sell your SKS to me. rofl2 rofl2 rofl2 chuckles1 chuckles1 whistle12 I have more to do in life than scour the interwebs looking for Chinese alphabet rifles.

And P32 sitting on info, with holding, holding out, thats dirty.... bat1 chuckles1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 08:36:13 PM »
 rofl

Never did I pay more then $50 over the value of a chinese.  Uncommon to a specific collection?  Sure.  6m and 1.5 and now 1.6 are just as uncommon, but not uber doober rare commanding premiums.

How many you buy anyway?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:05:53 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 08:45:51 PM »
Just one. The only question is should I put it in an ATI or Tapco?  ???

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 08:46:19 PM »
rof

Never did I pay more then $50 over the value of a chinese.  Uncommon to a specific collection?  Sure.  6m and 1.5 and now 1.6 are just as uncommon, but not uber doober rare commanding premiums.

How many you buy anyway?

Too many other things of interest for me to worry with the millions of Chinese floating around... grab your cheapest low buck Chinese, hold it in your hands with your eyes shut, and pretend it is what ever you want it to be, even a North Korean thumb1  I do it all the time, cheaper and saves money for some other fun nugget I may not already own chuckles1

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 09:06:47 PM »
 rofl

Bigger irons in the pot.  thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 12:47:56 AM »
rof

How many you buy anyway?

Too many other things of interest for me to worry with the millions of Chinese floating around... grab your cheapest low buck Chinese, hold it in your hands with your eyes shut, and pretend it is what ever you want it to be, even a North Korean thumb1  I do it all the time, cheaper and saves money for some other fun nugget I may not already own chuckles1

I wonder if BBWAG bought em all up  :)  I just noticed this thread and cant believe I just missed a chance in a second half of a lifetime

Offline SKhiSm 59-66A1

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
  • My God, they have a Weaselpecker with them.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 08:08:29 AM »
Well I have to agree that with only one production arsenal and roughly a half dozen or so substantial changes made or differences between models, Zastava did not leave collectors with a whole lot to glom onto. But you'd think the teak stocks would pull a few more people into the fold.
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."

Daniel Boone

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 08:24:17 AM »

Offline SKhiSm 59-66A1

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
  • My God, they have a Weaselpecker with them.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 05:33:44 PM »
:o :o

Ah don't worry about me. I just love saying it is all. It never stops being funny.

LOL well I made a mess of that. Cannons shock-face, my words.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:02:36 PM by SKhiSm 59-66A1 »
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."

Daniel Boone

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
:o :o

Ah don't worry about me. I just love saying it is all. It never stops being funny.

LOL well I made a mess of that. Cannons shock-face, my words.

TEAK bat1 bat1 bat1 bat1 BAH Besplode Besplode Besplode
The padre' made a mess and got wood.... rofl2 rofl2

https://youtu.be/paS5yum2mr0?t=28s

Offline bbush44

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »
Looks like there are more coming... Doesn't list condition, or if they are B or C series. I'm guessing they are the ones in less condition held back and will be sold for less.  :P Who knows?

http://www.dansammo.com/firearms.asp

Offline Carl in CT

• Right Wing Extremist
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Violating safe spaces everywhere
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2015, 03:32:11 PM »
If I ever get a M59 I want a shooter, not a collector so I'm fine with a lower grade as long as it's not all messed up. I just gotta stop spending money on other stuff like food, mortgage, truck payment, etc. You know, all that fun stuff. Geez, in less than 1 year I will have a kid in college and another one 2 years behind. Don't think I'll be buying much for a while. Oh well, that's ok.
It's sad that the motto of young Americans isn't "live free or die" or "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" or even "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Instead their motto is "pee yourself, shelter in place and cry for help". Pathetic.