Author Topic: Black Friday 2022 deals  (Read 1670 times)

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: Black Friday 2022 deals
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2022, 09:49:14 PM »
Yeah the sales have been mostly terrible. AIM at one point had a ’special’ email announcing they had two (yes 2!!) additional colored plastic Glock magazines to go along with the 7 rainbow colored ones they originally sent out.  When you have nothing worth selling, you either do that or you whore yourself out by selling overpriced coffee like PSA has resorted to.  ???

Maybe something decent will turn up for cyber Monday, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2022, 02:37:21 AM »
Aim... or Centerfire??   Centerfire has been toting them hoopty colored rainbow warrior Glock mags..  It's a fricken Glock.. black works just fine thumb1

Centerfire did offer the Turkish 8mm ammo on daily special, 150rds on 5rd strippers for $29.99.. was 44.99.... I kind of gorged on the deal..10packs.  I mean 314.99..no tax, shipped.. 1500 rds for .21 a round and a pissed off FedEx man come Monday... chuckles1  I can live with that. They sold out about an hour later after they posted the deal.

Both these vendors offering free shipping and lower prices till 11/27 at midnight.. Neither are bad, I've bought quite a bit over the years from both.
https://www.freedommunitions.com/
https://www.laxammo.com/sale-lax
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 02:46:53 AM by Greasemonkey »
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2022, 08:29:38 AM »
Must have been centerfire. I deleted  the email as soon as i got it. Fricken accessorizing gun parts, who’d have think you need to match your Glock mag to your shoes!?!  :-\

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2022, 12:20:46 PM »
…who’d have think you need to match your Glock mag to your shoes!?!  :-\

Glock and Crocs and color-matching magazines  :o 8) You’re a marketing genius RM  thumb1 rofl

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2022, 01:02:39 PM »
Aim... or Centerfire??   Centerfire has been toting them hoopty colored rainbow warrior Glock mags..  It's a fricken Glock.. black works just fine thumb1

Centerfire did offer the Turkish 8mm ammo on daily special, 150rds on 5rd strippers for $29.99.. was 44.99.... I kind of gorged on the deal..10packs.  I mean 314.99..no tax, shipped.. 1500 rds for .21 a round and a pissed off FedEx man come Monday... chuckles1  I can live with that. They sold out about an hour later after they posted the deal.

Both these vendors offering free shipping and lower prices till 11/27 at midnight.. Neither are bad, I've bought quite a bit over the years from both.
https://www.freedommunitions.com/
https://www.laxammo.com/sale-lax

Just tried CF and found 7 packs in stock at the same price GM (though no free shipping, that was a sweet deal you got!)  When I tried to go to 8 packs, the price went all wiggly, so 7 packs it was. 

I naturally bought them, because who doesn't need more Turkish 8mm at 22 cents/round!!??  Looking now, they say out of stock.  Hope they have an accurate inventory online. If they cancel, I guess no real loss.  Have I ever told the story of 'finding' a full case of bandolered 8mm Turkish surplus that I totally forgot I had stashed in a spare room closet to hide from my wife?  rofl

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2022, 01:34:47 PM »
  Have I ever told the story of 'finding' a full case of bandolered 8mm Turkish surplus that I totally forgot I had stashed in a spare room closet to hide from my wife?  rofl

rockon rockon

Awww... :o hiding stuffs from momma... that woman will jerk a knot in your hind end. rofl rofl2 chuckles1  sometimes.. ya just gotta do it. thumb1  it really was a banging deal for some surplus 8mm..

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2022, 07:19:35 PM »
  Have I ever told the story of 'finding' a full case of bandolered 8mm Turkish surplus that I totally forgot I had stashed in a spare room closet to hide from my wife?  rofl

rockon rockon

Awww... :o hiding stuffs from momma... that woman will jerk a knot in your hind end. rofl rofl2 chuckles1  sometimes.. ya just gotta do it. thumb1  it really was a banging deal for some surplus 8mm..

Every closet and under-bed location should be prepared for a shelter-in-place SHTF scenario, right? thumb1  ;)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2022, 08:09:03 PM »

rockon rockon

Every closet and under-bed location should be prepared for a shelter-in-place SHTF scenario, right? thumb1  ;)

Well of course..  thumb1  one must beware of that fan that is just slinging "S" everywhere, and it ain't getting any better.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2022, 09:46:08 PM »
crapfan Be prepared for the dust bunny rebellion hunter)

Offline High Noon

• Watching the clock.
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2022, 08:50:11 AM »

Sounds as though you need to add some closet space or a shed out back......?   wink1 wink1 wink1

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2022, 10:17:24 AM »
Laugh, this was at my old place when we first got married.  1200 sq ft with no garage.  (I eventually did build a nice little 8x12 shed out back and wound up stacking most of my ammo on some pretty sturdy shelving outside.)  When my daughter was born, the spare bedroom became hers.  My wife was unhappy with the idea of tons of ammo around a newborn, so most cases migrated to other closets, under our bed, holding up the broken coffee table etc.  That one case of Turkish 8mm stayed in the nether reaches of the closet for a couple years before my wife found it.  rofl (that was actually the event that spurred the building of the outside shed!)

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2022, 10:07:06 PM »
Laugh, this was at my old place when we first got married.  1200 sq ft with no garage.  (I eventually did build a nice little 8x12 shed out back and wound up stacking most of my ammo on some pretty sturdy shelving outside.)  When my daughter was born, the spare bedroom became hers.  My wife was unhappy with the idea of tons of ammo around a newborn, so most cases migrated to other closets, under our bed, holding up the broken coffee table etc.  That one case of Turkish 8mm stayed in the nether reaches of the closet for a couple years before my wife found it.  rofl (that was actually the event that spurred the building of the outside shed!)

Ha ha ha  thumb1 Great story clap1