Author Topic: M67 No Headstamp Saudi Contract  (Read 1873 times)

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
M67 No Headstamp Saudi Contract
« on: December 13, 2019, 02:17:41 PM »
Crates of some interesting Igman Konjic Bosnian ammunition that is available at SG Ammo for 36.3 cpr delivered (they are adding sales tax like most large online retailers, so price will be even higher). I'm not putting this in the deals category since it's more than 50% higher than the going rate for Russian new manufactured ammo, but I found it interesting.

Note that this is the crate configuration composed of 84 x 15 round boxes of loose M67 = 1260 rounds, without stripper clips. The older shipments we received were the 1120 round crates composed of 28 x 40 round boxes on stripper clips. Those are definitely corrosive primers but the stripper clips are excellent.

For historical purposes (in case the link goes dead in the future), this is what Sam of SG Ammo wrote about it:
"1260 Round Crate of 7.62x39 Brass Case M67 123 Grain Non-Magnetic FMJ Igman Ammo For Sale

Made In Bosnia

Brass Case, Berdan Primer, Mil-spec ammo with a sealed primer and case mouth. We were told the primer used was non-corrosive but we cannot confirm with 100% certainty. Projectile is M67 type and non-magnetic. The ammo is 'sanitized' with no headstamp. In my examination this is really nice looking stuff and an interesting lot of military surplus that is sure to be a 1-time deal. I have included about a dozen pictures for your viewing of this product

Per the importer IGMAN took a large lot of ammo originally made in the 1990s and early 2000s and completely reworked this ammo with new primer and powder and rebuilt it to Mil-Spec for RSA Saudi military contract in 2014, and they were able to cut a deal for this small lot that remained after the contract was filled."

https://www.sgammo.com/product/surplus-ammo-sale/1260-round-crate-762x39-brass-case-m67-123-grain-non-magnetic-fmj-igman-am

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: M67 No Headstamp Saudi Contract
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 02:52:39 AM »
I wonder if that "Remontovano" translates to remanufactured? I still have a half case of the Bosnian M67 loose-packed rounds from years ago. They are 1260 rds to a wooden crate but no lead-sealed inner housing like the ones shown on the SGAmmo site. These are all plain white 15rd. boxes and sanitized headstamps. All tightly packed into a nice wood crate. The only markings are on the crate. INTRAC ARMS INT'L imported. I'll take some pics for historical purposes. I also have several crates of the 1120rd. 28x40rds/box on stripper clips. But they are in the lead-sealed containers. I don't know why they packed the loose rounds in a non-sealed crate? (At least the crate I have, anyway)

I remember thinking they were quality rounds but more expensive than the then-currently cheap surplus ammo of that time. I wish I had bought a LOT more of it now.

firstchoice

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
Re: M67 No Headstamp Saudi Contract
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 10:50:08 AM »
Remontovano is Croation for rebuilt, or remanufactured.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7