Author Topic: Forum background..  (Read 11957 times)

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: Forum background..
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 07:02:39 PM »
Im sorry pax but until you address the questuins I had for you, I reserve the right to not answer yours.   Fair?

Remind me what issues of global importance you inquired of, that makes my life hang in the balance of your reply. It's your ball, take it home if you want. Fairer still? No spell check on your end? PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 07:21:34 PM »
 rofl

Me no speller englesh.    silly1.   Nope, just fat fingers on a small phone, which is hardly worth breaking rule 7 over.

Your condescending tone is duly noted.  You are the boss of your own destiny here pax.  Thus far, it seems you only came here to poke and flame.    OK1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:30:20 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »
rofl
Me no speller englesh.    silly1.   Nope, just fat fingers on a small phone, which is hardly worth breaking rule 7 over.
Your condescending tone is duly noted.  You are the boss of your own destiny here pax.  Thus far, it seems you only came here to poke and flame.    OK1

Maybe  they (SKS Files) or Yooper have your answer. PAX

I came in peace, and recommended your site to another seeking knowledge. All y'all got everything misconstrued. Please accept my apology for opinionated bluntness and crass, PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798