Author Topic: Gun Show Find  (Read 513 times)

Offline Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Gun Show Find
« on: February 28, 2023, 01:43:33 PM »

Attended a local show Saturday not intending to make any purchases but there were quite a few rifles there - 5 Yugo and the rest Chinese . I stopped at a table to look at a Yugo and the dealer told me to make a offer if I saw anything I liked . He also had a factory /26\ that looked okay but the Yugo had a nicer finish and the grenade launcher although the blade bayo was missing and the trigger guard s/n didn’t match : (

He made me a heck of an offer on the 2 and I brought em home .
After taking the Yugo apart it looked as if someone had regurgited into the receiver , I scrubbed with some mineral spirits and Goo Gone and it cleaned up nicely : )

Put 40 rounds through it today and it functioned flawlessly - very pleased !

I started with one now there are 10 , I didn’t realize they could be invasive  :)

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
Re: Gun Show Find
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 05:56:26 PM »
Nice M59/66-A1  thumb1

They will multiply of their own accord. I believe they reproduce asexually, as I swear I only bought the one beater Sino-banian back in late 2013, but now I have about five dozen somehow  ???  :))

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: Gun Show Find
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 07:25:21 PM »
Nice git and they do self-replicate.   8) PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798