Author Topic: I Just Ordered an M&P Shield 9mm (and a Holster too)  (Read 1651 times)

Offline rjinga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
I Just Ordered an M&P Shield 9mm (and a Holster too)
« on: January 04, 2018, 12:34:15 PM »
My EDC for the last few years has been a Sig P229.  It is kind of big, but not too big.  And, it is kind of heavy, but not too heavy.  Then, shortly after I got my Sig, my older son bought a Shield 9mm.  I liked the feel of it in my hands, but I never got the chance to shoot it before he sold it. 

Now, fast-forward to the last few weeks.  My son let me carry, and shoot, his current EDC, a Glock 43.  I really liked the size and the weight of the gun on my hip.  On the other hand, I didn’t really like shooting it.  However, while I was at my local indoor range with his Glock, I tried out a couple of single-stacks rentals, including the Shield 9mm.  That was enough to make me start checking prices.

Last night I found one on sale on gunbuyer.com (no affiliation) for $299.00 with free shipping.  Now I’m just waiting for the notice of shipment, with tracking info, to my local FFL.   And, after reading several reviews, and watching a bunch of Youtube videos, I went ahead and ordered a Vedder LIghtTuck IWB holster for the gun also.

Stay tuned for updates!

Offline carls sks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: I Just Ordered an M&P Shield 9mm (and a Holster too)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 02:35:16 PM »
sounds good, nice price too.  thumb1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!