Poll

Which would you rather have and why?

Luger
9 (75%)
Colt
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: POLL: Help me spend some money  (Read 12920 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: POLL: Help me spend some money
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »
I reckon moving on to another thread if you don't find 1911s & Lugers a compelling enough choice would've been too much to ask.

Oh, well excuse me, wait, what about?

respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble,

Oh, ok, opinions are not welcome, yet, you ask for an opinion. I'm trying to find the part where I have no Constitutional right to speak, I can smell what your shovelling Heir Hitler!!.  clap1

I apologize oh great exalted one thumb1   rofl rofl rofl chuckles1 chuckles1 rofl2 fart1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 11:25:33 AM »
Constitutional rights have no bearing on a privately owned forum. We have forum rules, which you yourself penned, which effectively prohibit and censor the types of speech we have here. You may love to pound keys for the sake of hearing yourself talk, which is fine & dandy, but be under no illusion of having any sort of Constitutionally protected speech.

Before this thread spirals into oblivion, I will gracefully move on to more fruitful & productive endeavors, because I know you never would unless I did first. So please carry on and argue with a wall if your heart desires. I thank you for the memories and for the likening to "Heir" Hitler, whatever that is. Thanks to everyone who chipped in with answers pertinent to my original question.
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 11:36:30 AM »
_____________________________________________________________________________________

RED LINE  ^^^

rofl

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 01:00:14 PM »
Poll closed.      thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.