Author Topic: Where to buy GEM products  (Read 3590 times)

Offline VermontCNC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
  • I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd...
Where to buy GEM products
« on: November 24, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »
Hi all! I had been hoping to have several threads created by now detailing all of our items, but time has not been on my side, so I just wanted to give a bit more information than I did in my other thread on where to find out items.

-ebay

We sell a lot of different items on ebay, so there is a good chance there will be some cool parts on there of interest to you. You can click the following link to be taken to our "items for sale" page. If you do not see an item on there you are looking for just send me a message here or at eegould@vermontcnc.com and I can get you hooked up!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/vermontcnc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

-etsy

We sell a bulk of our items on etsy. They have a much more affordable listing fee, as well as much more appropriate selling fee. The prices on here tend to be cheaper than on ebay for this reason. The following link will take you directly to our firearm accessory page, but feel free to browse our entire shop! There are some cool things on there!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VermontCNC?section_id=15008892&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

-Direct purchase from us

Whenever possible we try to encourage folks to buy direct from us. We can offer the best prices that way, and typically faster service as well. Some people prefer to use ebay or etsy, but for those looking to save a few bucks we can sell anything you find at either of our listing pages direct to you for a discount. The only potential hitch is that we are Paypal only though emails for direct buys. We will be setting up a checkout option on our website after the new year, but at this time it is emails and Paypal.
www.vermontcnc.com

Let me know if you have any questions. As could be expected, we are always available to do your custom ideas as well, so don't be afraid to dream!