Author Topic: Trigger Group re-install  (Read 14658 times)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trigger Group re-install
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 08:50:05 PM »
I have no earthly idea what you guys are talking about.     ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:49:40 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 05:21:34 AM »
 rofl2

Offline rwhite135

• Liberty University Alum
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 01:06:49 AM »
I have issues with my right hand so the SKS slap is out of the question.  Instead, I use a small hammer with 1 rubber head and 1 vinyl head that I picked up at Home Depot. A light tap with the rubber head locks it right in.

Offline sksmcrossvilletn

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2016, 05:45:29 AM »
I thought I would ask the more experienced, what is the best way to get the trigger group locked back in ? I'm taking both my Yugo's down for pics this w/e and one of them is unissued, pretty much flawless and I like it that way.

The first/last time I had my more common one apart, getting the trigger group locked was the only hard part. A couple of times I wondered if my efforts were going to induce a brain aneurysm and I ended up using a 5 in. c-clamp with the metal of my weapon heavily protected to avoid damage. That worked fine, just wondered if there's a better way.

Lay the gun flat on the table upside down, put the safety to the on position, line the trigger group up, put two hands on the trigger group and press down hard as you stand up putting your weight on it and it should snap right in and you'll hear it.